bought a kief compactor.

Re: bought a kief compactor...

Note about the space cases: DO NOT HEAT IN AN OVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did this and got it too hot, the hash must have been liquidy and ran up the pins sealing them in place for good. I might have also used pliers to make it even tighter. After trying everything else i decided to heat it again until it would come apart. well it didn't come apart until the pins melted. So that was the end of that.

I would have cried!!!!!
:sorry:

so are you guys talking about the clay extruders? these make amazing hash presses, mine was only 15$ , try to make one cheaper, and why would you? this thing works great!

PRESS_001.JPG

i like to make honey oil using butane fuel to extract all thc leaving you with some really potent stuff.Keep in mind the better the cannabis is the better your end product. happy head smoking folks. :bong::peace:

I think a pollen press is a waste of money. Your are far better off using the old technique.

1 - Put keif in cellophane roll up as tight as possible.

2 - Use cello tape to tape as tight as possible.

3 - Wrap in newspaper as tight as possible.

4 - Use cello tape to tape as tight as possible.

5 - Soak package under water till all newspaper is wet.

6 - Put in oven at 175 degrees F for 8 minutes.

7 - With even pressure roll out package with a rolling pin.

8 - Put in oven at 175 degrees F for 8 minutes. (Step 6 repeated).

9 - With even pressure roll out package with a rolling pin. (step 7 repeated).

10 - Put in freezer for one hour.

11 - Take out of freezer for one hour at room temp.

12 - Unwrap and smoke.

1g_Hash_Quarters1.jpeg

I have tried pressing before, but it just doesn't have the flavor this method produces. I even tried pressing then heating in the oven also... it's better than just pressing, but flavor just doesn't get there.

I garauntee a great earthy flavor and less of that woody flavor.

The only downfall is you can burn your stash if your not carefull.

I used RooRman's method without reading this - just guessed it and this morning i was presented with a really really dark green lump of hash from my Pollen Blitz press (which was £4.99 may i add...) Just smoked a j of hash/grass mix and... well... Awesome.

Need some help. I was looking on one of those auction sites for a nice pollen press... and I ran across one that was pretty reasonable. In that ad, it that states:

"Thermoplastic dowels work MUCH better as the kake will not adhere to the dowel as it would to aluminum dowels."

The "thermoplastic" part bothers me. To me, plastic is plastic, and plastic is a no-no. Any help on this one? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom