Brains Escape - 3rd Try With Quantum Boards

Well i was so busy i had to water em in the dark. Also leaft before lights on so no pic, but the last few are only 3 days ago. They will be on their own with the room on autopilot for 7 days!!! Hope they are ok when i return. The soil for the indica is alot of happy frog so im confident in that one. The other i think will be ok too.

Welp, as i thought the Indica did good...the brains escape, not so much. Its still alive, i got home after lights out so i watered it in the dark. They went 6 days and 22ish houra without water.

Not sure what to do with the brains at this point other than keep watering it. It seems to still be alive but its hurting.

20171116_180342.jpg
20171116_180334.jpg
20171116_180329.jpg
20171116_180325.jpg
20171116_180029.jpg
20171116_180024.jpg
20171116_180021.jpg
20171116_180012.jpg
20171116_180007.jpg

The brains escape did not recover. Harvested day 58, about 2-3 weeks too early, but oh well, it was something i couldnt avoid. :-( its a shame too, buds were really filling out nicely.

20171120_152136.jpg
20171120_152127.jpg
20171120_152122.jpg

Btw, i vaped some of the somewhat cured early harvested brains. Its actually not a bad high, def a knock your socks off ephedrine like high, without the pounding heart lol.

Btw, i vaped some of the somewhat cured early harvested brains. Its actually not a bad high, def a knock your socks off ephedrine like high, without the pounding heart lol.

Nice. I like a good racy buzz. :laughtwo: Well, this was a nice trip through your adventure. My journals get so long you get lost coming through the door. Lol!

I had a Thin Mint GSC that I fried the first couple days under the new quantum boards. She struggled all the way through, but still gave me almost an ounce (she was a hempy in a small pot). It hurt my heart to see her fried leaves, all yellow instead of a sweet green, but she churned away like a trooper. Her clone had a much better lifetime and turned out to be one of the better grows of the year. I'm glad your redeemed herself. :battingeyelashes:

Hurts to have to take them early, doesn't it? Leaves me feeling like I let the plant down. :laughtwo:

Nice. I like a good racy buzz. :laughtwo: Well, this was a nice trip through your adventure. My journals get so long you get lost coming through the door. Lol!

I had a Thin Mint GSC that I fried the first couple days under the new quantum boards. She struggled all the way through, but still gave me almost an ounce (she was a hempy in a small pot). It hurt my heart to see her fried leaves, all yellow instead of a sweet green, but she churned away like a trooper. Her clone had a much better lifetime and turned out to be one of the better grows of the year. I'm glad your redeemed herself. :battingeyelashes:

Hurts to have to take them early, doesn't it? Leaves me feeling like I let the plant down. :laughtwo:

Yes, especially since i decreased my yield. Ive got about 3-4 weeks worth of herb left and wont be flipping my current pineapple chunk to flower for at least 2 more weeks... fortunately its an indica pheno

Back
Top Bottom