Brainstorming for new 8'x12' build

My phones not letting me upload I'll be near a PC tomorrow afternoon I'm not sure why it won't let me I've done it before....but guess you gotta wait guys...i don't think I'll be doing a separate dedicated thread sorry fellas as I'm over 50% done but I will start updating from the pics I just took but I'm just keeping it to this thread...well I take that back im not near 50% lol but the frame and walls are almost done...i still have sound dampening boxes to build for two fans and an ac unit box...run all ventilation...and set up my new irrigation system...ok ok u got it I'll make a thread but it won't be from the beginning lol i didn't go to sleep like i said earlier i worked through the night and my alarm is going off now to get up and work on it but I've done everything i can for now until a few hours from now when i can use my skilsaw to start on the fan boxes and when lights turn on in the flowering tent I'll finish up the walls then run ventilation i have to be done with the frame walls and panda and ventilation and hang the 1kw by this afternoon and also install my door...i got a screen door kit so it has a spring to retract the door incase by some chance it would have been left open

Then after I get all of that done I gotta make a trip to airgas to get a 20lb co2 tank and some dry ice... but I think this time im actually going to sleep for a few hours.... I have family coming next week so I need all of this done but yesterday was my only day off work until who knows so I will try to work on this before and after work....but like I said I need a few zzzz's.....peace

Sorry everybody but I've been super busy at work and at home haven't had anytime to work on the build I haven't forgot about you guys I'll update when I can

Back
Top Bottom