Garage build

OG1969

Finally back into growning my own stuff again. Cabinet is on the East side of the garage 5.5ft wide 3ft deep and 7ft tall. Doing this as cheap as possible. Had some left over plywood and some old closet doors for the build out will have to purchase some additional lumber but not too much. Lighting 600w HPS , vent through the hood with a 4 inch inline fan and the vent or vents will be on the opposite wall on the floor one oscillating fan, and will build a bed for the girls, not sure on soil mix yet. Have been reading throught the site for a few days now prior to this post just trying to suck up as much info as i can. Plants will be BCS clones 15 to start then will take cuttings for a mother plant and close off a portion of the room for her and clones. Will take picks as i go and look into the grow journal a little more. If anyone has any advice feel free to add it, looking to have this done in a week to start growing. The build out will be coming.

OG1969

Change of plans, not being a master carpenter and the old garage walls being so out of square that the material needed would cost more than I want to spend and if i moved would have to tear it all down. So I am picking up a 4x8 grow tent on the first . Already have the clones going in pots with a mix of fox farms ocean forest and roots organic soil, building a bed for them this weekend, online fan is ordered just need to pick up a few more things and the grow will get started. Will get some pics up of the plants later today and then start a grow journal for the rest. Thanks for peeping will update as I go and if you see anything I am doing wrong feel free to let me know.

Back
Top Bottom