Branches growing weird

Jwhat201

Hey I have a plant a few weeks into veg maybe 4, topped twice so there's 4 tops. Two of the tops are growing good but the other side is falling behind. I tried moving the lights around and got more light on her now. I took all the branches off under where I topped. I fed some miracle grow and she looks healthier but still growing the same. Anyone ever have this happen? Is it fixable?
Can't get any pics at the moment hope that's enough info.

Also a light fell on her a few times, one of the tops the leaves are burnt I thought itd recover though.

Lol no need to be an asshole man. Not everyone is as perfect as you I guess. Lights do fall, nobodies happy about it lol.

Anyone wanna maybe help with a solution? Thanks in advance.

One of the tops did get damaged, bent over but didn't break, I got it propped up on another branch, hoping she heals up.

If she heals up should she level up? I thought it was something else causing the weird growth, until I noticed the top bent over today. Didn't notice cause the shoot underneath grew to almost a new top. If that makes any sense. I'll try and get a pic or two tomorrow. It's an unknown strain

Didn't think it was that important for my question but, miracle gro, soil, temps 60 or so, RH dont know. PH don't know but my other plant did great in same soil with no ph'ing.

Well I want help, just called it as I seen it lol, my bad if I read you wrong.

Will try and get a pic tomorrow

Edit also I started in compost, transplanted to miracle gro cause the compost pile got pest infested.

Dude I don't get your issue with me, but no time for it, thanks for your input nonetheless.

Now, anyone wanna help with what I'm actually wondering about.

Should the tops level out, if she recovers? Because I'm pretty sure they weren't level before the light fell. I fixed the light fall issue by the way.

Could something else cause this?

Is there ways I can level out the tops/ help them level out, 4 weeks into veg?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom