Brand new questions... thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gio77

Hi all! Brand new to this site, though up & runnin for 3 years now, with some history b4. Just a scant 3 hour drive through the desert & LA!

This site is hosted in Cali, correct? Is everything cool? Has this site, or anyone posting, ever had an issue of harassment? And, how does the site handle subpoena requests for information?

Curious, especially if i cross the line & post pics. Thanks everyone & best!

Aloha and welcome to 420 gio77. Yes everything is cool here. No, never in my 5 years have I been apprised of harassment.

And, how does the site handle subpoena requests for information?
Has yet to be tested, but we will inquire for you.

The pics uploaded by any individual or corporate structure are recieved in and made sure that 420's posting guidelines are followed strictly.

High and Welcome! The site is cool since i joined i have never been harrased here in any way lots of great members and info here. Also thank you for introducing yourself please take a moment and read Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting thank you!

Thank you... went through the links! Yes, still curious about giving out ip address, as I have to assume you log all, correct? And if based in the US, subject to rather harsh laws, so...? I'm cool with posting, but pics... seems to be crossing a line. Completely protect myself on my end, but curious to know how hostile an environment 420 is operating in. Once again, thanks for your time! Best.

our servers are in Canada, they cannot access any information, we have never once received a letter, phone call or email from any government agency in almost 20 years because we follow the laws to a tee... if you are not legal to grow, then don't upload your photos.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom