Advanced LED Warning!

i have had two of the old 120 extreame flower for at least five years and have had only one problem the fans quit on one i tapped the side and it went right back to work i just got six ounces of think diffrent in dwc with them and only used advanced connisoure for veg flower and everything first ever hydro grow these lights are great and icant wait two get two of the 300 or 350 cree units at tax time iknow it will be thee best 1000 dollars i ever spent and i have ran them almost non stop for five years advanced led or nothing

As per a request we are advising 420 readers on what really happened on this transaction:

As customer stated that is true we did have a code that had a error when delivered to him, however customer contacted us and advised us of the code issue and right away we gave him a code of SPRING2013 which gave him $34.77 off of his purchase, again we went beyond what we would of had to do and instead of honoring the email and only giving him $20.00 off his purchase we gave him $34.77 off his purchase.

Fraud:
Not all International Orders trigger this, however with any company that sells internationally knows that there is a lot of fraud transactions coming through nowadays that trigger systems possible fraud so therefore to protect the company and the customer we make sure when this happens that we take it seriously and do not cut any corners to insure our protection and the customers protection.

Emails:
We personally checked our emails and have the email that was sent and it stated:

I would recommend if you are using a 2.5' x 3' grow area the DS200 over 2 - DS100's, the 2 - DS100's would cover a 2' x 5' grow area or a 4' x 2.5' grow area and will only sustain 2 plants. The DS200 will give more intensity in a 2.5' x 3' area and will sustain 3 plants. What is your grow area?

This email was sent the same day the response of the coupon code issue, however we again apologize that the email was not received by the customer but this matter was never brought up in any other emails that the customer responded to of not getting this information so we assumed that he got our response on the matter. We are happy to answer any questions that a customer may have to the best of our ability and this was never mentioned that the customer never received the answer to this question.

Shipping:
That is great that the customer was able to get a package within 5 days of his order, I applaude their shipping methods however we cannot guarantee International Shipping within 5 business days. We have 100's of orders that come through our company every week and we have to go in order (Basically first come first serve) and get out orders as fast as we can. International orders take a little bit of extra paperwork and has to go through a different shipping procedure than the normal day to day shipping with printing off the label there are international documents that has to be prepared and that goes through another department within our company which may take an extra business day to get through the system. However please note the customers light had still shipped and actually if there was not going to be any custom delays the customer could of already had is light last Friday/Saturday which is not bad from ordering on the 17th of April and receiving the product on the 26th/27th for an Internationl Order keeping in count that Saturday and Sunday are not business days for our company and nothing gets processed during this time.

Again we tried what we could and went above and beyond from these points:
1. Customer had a issue with a $20.00 coupon code so we gave him a coupon code that gave him a $34.77 off his order.
2. Stayed in communication with this customer advising him of his order, when most companies in the business will not even respond or give him actual information.
3. After shipping the product paid a fee to have the shipment stopped and return back to us which our policies clearly state once it is shipped it is up to the customer at this point, however to clear up the matter we went beyond our policies and was able to stop the shipment and return to our facility.
4. Refund Customer in Full of purchase price.

Again we cannot do any more on this situation and we feel that we have handled this to the best of our ability and provided prompt information everytime that the customer contacted our company. Again we apologize for losing this customer as a customer and wish the very best in his growing future.

Staff at AdvancedLEDLights
Damn advance u patrol the blogs and forums too I love that I'm gone buy a 350 XML 10w Cree u guys rock hold that thought well lets wait to I buy it an go thru trouble then the props

I wish I had found this thread before I ordered my lights on 5-27, I still haven't received my lights. I called them (Advance) yesterday 6/2 since they didn't reply to the 3 emails I sent. At which point I was told that the lights will go out either 6-3 or 6-4, I'm hoping that is the case. I did get a tracking number from the rep that I talked to (since I chose to pay for fast shipping) and on fedex's sites it stated that shipping order info was placed on 5-28.

So my question is this, why the delay? This is not an international order, I could literally drive to their location in less than half a workday. I think that if I ever get the lights this will be the last time I do business with Advance regardless of their reputation of having the best.

Doing business online and by brick and mortar for that matter is more than just receiving a product. Its about how a person is treated before, during and after the sale.

AdvancedLEDLights Customer/Customers:

We have spoke to the customer and have solved the issue with the shipping problem, was a employee error and have addressed the matter at this time. We believe that this matter has been handled and the customer is now happy and informed with the correct information.

We strive to keep all of our customers happy and we are sorry we fell short on the communication on this matter and will not happen again guaranteed!

Sincerely,

AdvancedLEDLights

Hey guys..today kyle informed me that the number I supplied is correct, but this is their main contact number..1-800-401-6307..Sorry for the confusion..this is the number he would like anyone with concerns to call..thanx fellaz

Hey Hosebomber!!Your right..Sorry, let me make myself clear..Here are some specs in detail from advancedledlights...

Diamond Series:
Use USA Made Bridgelux Blue and White Led's and also use a Taiwan Epistar Led which is matching the USA Cree Equivalent right now!!!

Extreme Flower Leds:
Use Entirely USA Made Led's, also Cree, Bridgelux, and LumiLed's.

Diamond Series XML:
Use USA Made Bridgelux Blue Led's and we use 10w USA Made Cree XML Led, and we use the Taiwan Epistar Led which is matching the USA Cree Equivalent right now!!!

So now the confusion is wiped away for those in wonder:thumb:

This one always makes me laugh.......... Cree stuff is made in guess where? That's right China.
Bridgelux are in partnership with Kaistar (2 chinese companies Epistar and Kaifa) so this idea of no Chinese involvement could not be further from the truth:Namaste:

Actually Cree makes the vast majority of their newer model chips in the US but yes they do have one production and one research facility in China. That plant does make the diodes to the same US specs. It's been a little over a year since I have spoken with Bridgelux, but at last contact all of their COB chips were manufactured in the US... their older diodes, they have sold off the rights to most of their chipsets to other manufacturers for production.

Here is a little press release I found regarding Epistar's involvement with cree. Was released sep of 2013..

TMC NEWS
TMCNET eNEWSLETTER SIGNUP
SUBMIT
[September 13, 2013]

Epistar starts shipping LED chips to Cree, say Taiwan makers [Global Data Point]

(Global Data Point Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Taiwan-based LED epitaxial wafer and chip maker Epistar obtained OEM orders for low- and mid-power blue-color LED chips from US-based Cree in July 2013 and will begin shipments in September, according to supply chain sources.

In addition, Epistar has undertaken OEM production of AlGaInP red-color LED chips for Cree, the sources indicated. For the third quarter, Epistar will see revenue proportion for LED lighting rise to 30% and consolidated revenues drop on quarter by 2-4% due to shrinking orders for LED chips used in TV backlighting, the sources added.

Epistar has applied CSP (chip scale packaging) technology to LED chips for use in TV backlighting to reduce cost by 20-30%, the sources noted. Epistar has obtained certification for CSP LED chips from South Korea-based LCD TV vendors, with volume shipments to begin in the first quarter of 2014, the sources said.

Epistar's overall utilization of production capacity is estimated at 95% in September and will decrease to 80% in the fourth quarter due to seasonality, the sources indicated.

Actually Cree makes the vast majority of their newer model chips in the US but yes they do have one production and one research facility in China. That plant does make the diodes to the same US specs. It's been a little over a year since I have spoken with Bridgelux, but at last contact all of their COB chips were manufactured in the US... their older diodes, they have sold off the rights to most of their chipsets to other manufacturers for production.

Lol ok hands up you have caught me out over-emphasising this fact, I was just trying to make the point that their are a lot of claims made in other forums and here about stuff being made solely in the US which are not strictly true icemuds press release snippet here is case in point.

Well guy's if I have to eat crow I'll eat crow but only with plenty chocolate syrup. lol

After finally talking to Kyle I received my DS100 it was so anti-climactic that I haven't even opened the box, I did however open the led-spot light that was included "FREE" with the shipment as an we're so sorry that the order was fubar'd. Thank you Kyle for the spot light.

I would also say that I may have to amend my statement of "Not doing any future business with the Co. but only if they remember that Good sales practices begins "Before, During and AFTER" the sale.

Oh, one more thing, AdvanceLed Lighting appears to be a small company (less than 50 employee's) so while they advertise that they ship from in the U.S. (leading you to believe that you'll receive your product fast) it may take longer than what you might expect from someone like amazon or e bay and they don't work holiday's and weekends.

Raziel819:peace:

Back
Top Bottom