Breeding

Breading is a finicky topic, and it depends on the result you want to achieve.

Now me, if I'm breading fish (including catfish), I like to go against convention and instead of straight corn meal I'll use 50%-65% flour. You still get the taste of the cornmeal, but not all that grit. In turn, a better bite on the pallet. It also seasons more evenly I think. :) (Note, you can also use corn "flour" instead of corn "meal." Much more fine product, and cuts the grit like flour.

Chicken is mostly flour and cornflakes.

Chicken fried steak is mostly flour and some saltine crackers.

Wait, wut?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Colloidal Silver is a solution that you can spray on flowers of a female Cannabis plant every day at the start of the flower cycle for up to two weeks or until male pollen sacs begin to form.

That's one-way breeders get feminized seeds.

To achieve a stabilized new strain will often take many years.

Replicating your female is far easier by taking clones.

Don't be put off by the leg-pulling posts.

Do the research, do the planning and then... just fecking do it.

Good luck.

Breading is a finicky topic, and it depends on the result you want to achieve.

Now me, if I'm breading fish (including catfish), I like to go against convention and instead of straight corn meal I'll use 50%-65% flour. You still get the taste of the cornmeal, but not all that grit. In turn, a better bite on the pallet. It also seasons more evenly I think. :) (Note, you can also use corn "flour" instead of corn "meal." Much more fine product, and cuts the grit like flour.

Chicken is mostly flour and cornflakes.

Chicken fried steak is mostly flour and some saltine crackers.

Wait, wut?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Panko's my goto. Or tempura. :laughtwo:

Panko's my goto. Or tempura. :laughtwo:

I use panko some. More in meatloaf and stuff though.

Sometimes I'll use panko or other things of similar consistency with chicken and an oven. Also can work on a grill. Chili Cheese Fritos can be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom