Brown tips please help

timenet

420 Member
Hi all, thought I would update you all on the latest happenings. Put her into the grow tent been about 2 weeks now. She has started to get brown tips see photos. Feeding schedule is about every 3/4 days grow in promix w/microriza, she is now on a flower formula. Using GH flora series, 4ml Micro, 8ml Bloom, 2.5ml Koolbloom, 2ml Silicate, 6ml Cal-mag, 1ml Floralicious +, and 20ml SugarShak a maple sugar product. PH 6.0 and PPM 775. Mars 900w LED about 12 to 14" from the plant. You also notice slight curl in the some leaves possible Nitrogen issue. All comments welcome.
IMG_20151107_193027.jpg
IMG_20151107_193016.jpg
IMG_20151107_192811.jpg
IMG_20151107_192752.jpg
:thanks:in advance for your help.

What time yesterday did you feed her yesterday? If it was me I would flush her, but thats just me. I flushed my miss Mango plant 4 days ahead of schedule and she is looking fine but I did it on a watering day.
When was the last time you flushed her?
I think you have to way out your options. Wait till next feed and potentially have to much Nitrogen in the system for that many days which will stress her, or flush her and stress her since now she will be a day or two of wet roots longer then normal.
Once you way out your options, make YOUR decision and go with it.
Other then the slight Burning of the tips, I will say your plant looks great, well done up to this point :bravo:

I fed her at about 5pm yesterday, flushed her this morning at 8:30 will let her dry completely and just water(2nd), then when comes the time to do the watering(3rd) I will give her half strenght nutes. On the 4th watering/feeding I'll give her the full nutes once again. By then I should only be a few weeks from harvest. The last flush was about 10 days ago did not see brown tips at that time, you really have to be vigilant. Thanks to all for your comments much appreciated:Namaste:

Good Job in managing your Promix grow and I would suggest that you are only slightly burning them... there is an adage in the growing world... "if you aren't burning the tips, you aren't trying hard enough!"

The slight clawing and burning of the tips for me would not necessitate a flush and half nutes... just a slight backing off of the ppms a bit. As others have said, good job... your plants look good. The only helpful criticism I would give you is that you don't need the extra calmag... there is plenty of calcium and magnesium already in the promix with its heavy load of dolomite lime.

Be well,
Sense Emilya

Back
Top Bottom