Brownies with no butter No Problem

old al

I`ve been making killer brownies since about 20 years before I ever heard of canabutter. I dry the weed until most of the moisture is gone, then microwave in stages until it`s bone dry, then grind it to powder and throw it in the mix. Potency depends on how many grams...I use 8 to 15 grams depending on the pot. Just sayin~

Definitely old school! ;-) Only we didn't have a microwave oven in those days. Just air-dried leaves, crumbled up, and tossed into the Brownie mix! Sounds primitive by today's standards, but we got some real couch lock! Me, I just passed out in the bean bag and missed all the fun. :rofl:

Man, if you decarboxylate the bud and make some butter it so sooooo nice. I used to do t the same way and I never really gave into the whole decarbing bullshit until I actually tried it and those edibles must of felt like 2 times stronger. Lol.

Looking at the science behind getting the chems you want in your medicine, I thoroughly agree that decarb should be done at some point in the process so you get what you need, in addition to harvesting at the peak of THC production or letting it ripen for medicinal use.

The whole timing process is very fascinating to me. I get more of a thrill out of the grow than I do using, because I'm just looking for a pain-free night of sleep. A cookie every evening is plenty for me.

Back
Top Bottom