Bubbleberry

funkmaster

a friend of mine gave be this plant he said was bubbleberry, when he gave it to me it just looked pathetic, he had it in a rockwool 1" cube in a cup of dirt....it was about 9 inches tall with half of the stem wanting to root, with about 4 yellow leaves on it.....so i flushed it all out got all the dirt out of the root and cube and put it on my drip system...it's been on there for 2 weeks and looks a lillion times better then when it did when i got it....i don't know much about this strain, i know it comes from (F)bubble gum and (M) blueberry, i just don't know about when it should be harvested or how long it should veg for.....does anyone know.....oh i'll see if i can load a pic, i think it may be about 7 weeks old.....

i keep it on a 18/6 and have the drip off for the six too, idk i am in the process of working some techniqe trying to bush it up, i feed it Ionic grow for now and will move it to Ionic bloom and boost inbud, might wait another week or two....

You could tie the tip down to promote branching.

Two random internet quotes:

Bubbleberry has been one of Sagarmatha's most satisfying varieties to date, creating a legend for herself in the growrooms and neighborhoods of cannabis connoisseurs. Originally conceived in 1996, Bubbleberry has made a perfect hybrid, combining all of the fine qualities of the award winning parents, the ever famous Bubblegum and Blueberry strains. This sturdy plant produces larger buds with more strength and taste than original Bubblegum or Blueberry and is very hardy and spider mite-resistant. Pungent, sticky flowers with an overpowering aroma provide the smoker with a bubbly high and a long lasting buzz. Filtering the air system should be mandatory when cultivating this cannabis delicacy.

Flowering Time: Indoor 65 days
Approx Yield: 300 - 325 grams per square meter
Height: .7 - 1 meter
High: euphoric and cheerful
Smell: pungent and skunky
Growing Tips: Begin flowering at 4 - 7 internodes.

A Bubblegum and Blueberry hybrid. This plant produces larger buds with more strength and taste than original Bubblegum. Pungent sticky flowers with an overpowering aroma provide the smoker with a bubbly high and long lasting buzz. Sure makes blowing bowls of bubbles more fun!
Specifications ~ Type: Indica-Sativa, indoor and outdoor. Start vegetate: 1-2 weeks after roots show.
Clip center cola. Flowering time: 45-55 days. Average height: 0.7-1 m. Yield: 300-325 grams / m (dried)

I don't think that I would clip the center cola but that's just me. I'd prefer to promote branching through training and not remove part of the plant.

The two flowering times in those quotes I pulled up seem to disagree. When in doubt, measure the number of days the plant stretches from day one of flowering until the last day that vertical growth is observed and use the 40:60 formula to determine total flowering period.

cat

i have it tied down a little, but can you see the purple in the main stem on the close up pic......
full

full

It looks great! Most plants will triple in size during flowering. You be the judge. ;-) You might want to fill or cover the empty holes with something, so light doesn't get to the roots. ;-) Good job!

yea i had other plants in there, but i culled them cuzz they were male.....i am kinda in the prosess of finding the right strian mothers to start a "sea of green" you know......

i use Ionic grow,bloom, and boost.....it seems so work great....have you grown this strain l8tnight? do you know the best time to harvest?

Do you own a microscope? If you don't, you can get one from Radio Shack for less than $13 in order to look at the trichs. Most people harvest 50/50 cloudy/amber.

i don't have a microscope but i have a magnifiying glass, and i look at in now in the veg, ad the leaves already look sparkley

yea i am gonna try to clone it... i am pretty sure it's a female, i'm just looking for one more strain to start a sea of green with....and it has blueberry in it, but is a bubbleberry......lol and blueberry is by far one of the tastiest plants around....lol i also have some afgahni i'm growing too......and i just got some cinderella 99 seeds....lol i love it when dumb asses sell me a seed in a bag.....biggest mistake they ever made......

i have takein a few clones trying to get the to root.....but am thinking i need to start buding it.....it's at it's 9th inernode.....lol i kinda just can't wait to taste it....but i'm gonna have to.....lol

I dont know anything about cloning or tried to research it but today i killed my male plant and took some "clones of it" and planted them in the soil think its gonna work? just curious if it doesnt wouldnt be a big deal i was just experimenting! lol

Back
Top Bottom