BuckietDweller - Crop King Seeds - Early Miss - 2015

BucketDweller

Day Zero - The Seeds Arrived

I am excited to let you all know I'll be starting my very first grow journal today with one of the Early Miss Autoflowering seeds I acquired by mail from Crop King Seeds located in British Columbia; a western province of the distant land of Canada.

The packaging is quite interesting, and the strain boasts a possible 20%+ THC content, which I thought was pretty high for an autoflowering strain. The seeds came with some swag too, including a pin and a very high quality and comprehensive product catalog in full colour which included THC and CBD charts of each of all the available strains. Truely a pleasure to open up.

jfsrIXl.jpg

CKS was also kind enough to send along the preferred germinating method for their seeds, which is currently being executed.

jKBFbwpl.jpg

Right now the peaceful seed is floating in a soy sauce dish. It looks quite serene as it sucks up the moisture it will need to complete the germination process.

DEH9EeM.jpg

Once the seed starts to sprout a tap root it will be planted in a small square flower pot roughly the size of a solo cup. Its first home will be my Space Bucket Mk 0, the glorious green and purple monster.

U7OnhtR.jpg

IzE1fAg.jpg

This guy has 5 23w CFL bulbs and ~4m strip of 5630 smd leds on an adhesive strip. It's a powerful little vegging capsule for a single plant. Here's a nice pic of my current grow of an unknown strain nestled in the veg bucket.

JosOPnu.jpg

This plant is currently in my bloom bucket to make room for the incoming seedling. My Bloom bucket is a 32 gallon garbage can with a 270w galaxy hydro UFO light and about 6m of 5630 LED strip as sidelighting for intracanopy exposure. Here's my current little guy basking in some light.

RxutauI.jpg

And a family shot:

O2wqL8D.jpg

The bloom bucket is ventilated with a 4" extraction fan/carbon filter combo.

BQNxmzg.jpg

I will update as the germination continues, and beyond!

Day Zero Cont'd - PM

The seed sank about 12 hours after putting them in the cup of water. They have been transferred to a thick folded paper towel which is folded over my precious little bean. The tupperware lid I am using as a plate will be kept in the dark corner of a cabinet until it starts to sprout a tap-root.

sUQEKMhm.jpg
ZQjj0Tam.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom