Bud: Jack Herer

SantiWoodser

JACK HERER® The cream of the crops and perhaps the most exquisite ganja you will ever encounter; this strain ranks as the most awarded variety in the history of harvest festivals. Nine awards and counting would be the pinnacle of recognition for any strain, yet Jack Herer manages to go a step further and bears the distinction of being distributed under prescription by Dutch pharmacies as a recognised variety of medicinal-grade cannabis.

i can just say .. WOW

Jack Herer is excellent, but I don't see it much. It's distributed by california cannabis clubs, too.

Peace and good bud:rollit:

I havent had Jack Herer but the dispensaries have had a Jack Herer cross called Master Jack thats pretty amazing

i want some, it sucks too cause i visit california at least every month. catch is im from texas. so i have to pray "tba" last me, or i just sit there. twittleing my thumbs.:skeptical:

my favorite bud. it's around long island all summer. very powerful high it was difficult to ride a bike after a blunt. very expensive though

I love this stuff. I know a couple people that can get it regularly here in RI, and I grab as much as I can afford, as often as I can. Sends my mind to my happy place and leaves my body a non-functional blob on the couch.

Back
Top Bottom