Bud rot?

truckdrift

ive got 7 master kush plants outdoor. there is brown decayed nug in specific areas, anyone know how to identify bud rot?

damn, got any reasons this happens?...overgrowing possibly, too much moister, i dont wana cut down prematurely but i dont wana let the colas go to waste...ill get some pics tommorow and maybe someone could shoot some advice my way...

bud rot happens when too much moisture and heat are concentrated on the bud. mold loves dampness and heat. could be from too much rain or overwatering. ive heard that water curing will remove the mold and allow you to smoke the affected bud.

^ A method of curing thats does more harm then good in my opinion...And I dont believe a water cure could remove all the spores left behind by the mold.

Heres a thread on the subject:
Water cure your plants

the mold beat us, couldnt get rid of it...crop cut early :(...oh well, time for indoor

the mold beat us, couldnt get rid of it...crop cut early :(...oh well, time for indoor

damn, thats a bummer. you can also try and make hash from it

Everything of mine is finishing later here in the Northeast this year and bud mold is a given! I actually haven't found as much as I would have expected, but with all this rain I really am having to keep my eyes peeled for new mold spots.
Is there anyone else on here from the Northeast that has had their plants finishing later than usual??

Back
Top Bottom