Bud trimming one handed

gloman

Greetings everybody
I've got kind of a different problem. Back in 2004 I blew off my left hand. Bummer, but not devastating.
My Question is:
Does anybody have any suggestions on how I could do a trim on my buds when I harvest? I Must save every crumb, but I want to do a nice job on the sweet nugs I've been blessed with and when I just pull the sugar leaves off they stick to everything. lol My scissors are so resined up I'm thinking about getting the propane torch & trying to smoke it off.
Fan leaves aren't too bad till I get up into the cola's. If I let them dry first will the sugar leaves kind of break off if I gently rub them while not hurting the precious buds?
The samples Ive tried are surprisingly potent so I want to be very careful.
Any ideas are welcome and appretiated. :):thanks::peace:

cheapest and simplest solution I can think of is a tabletop vice.
Just cut the plant into branches and you can vice the base of a branch holding it place while you work on the attached buds and when done, just snip the manicured bud from the branch.

some diy/tinkering places should also have some thing that sits on a table , it normally comes with a magnifying glass and some grips all on bendable arms, if you can find one of these it can both help you look at the trichs and add more directional mobility to the branch your working on and has the final benefit of sitting on the table rather than at its edge so managing the falling trim and buds should be less messy ;)

Excellent suggestion Gigabane!

Thankyou!
I guess I got so excited with the fact that these are the best buds I've ever had, even counting the medical buds I've purchased. I've never had buds so large and compacted as these. Just the side branch buds are the size of golf-tennis balls and HARD as all get out and DRENCHED in trich's. that my mind took a little leave on me. he he he!
I'll have to get some new pic's tomorrow. The vise is a great suggestion, but I think there is going to be enough to justify a spin bowl trimmer.
I found a number of them on ebay. Does anyone have any experiances with the lower priced brands?
I did find one for just a little over $100.

Back
Top Bottom