Budget Dank Outddor Seeds Growing Indoors

GanjaHead559

High :) ! LOL! hey wussup everybody! This is GanjaHead im growing some dank outdoor seeds right now. I got them in styrofoam cups with drainage holes at the bottom and the medium in which i am using is Fox Farm Ocean Forest. This is just a straight forward grow i am going to be getting a 400 Watt HPS with nutrients and fans hopefully i am so hoping badly ! in a few days:) my babies have all ready popped out of the ground and are doing excellent in there new homes i have them under a shoplight i got for like 30 bucks with bulbs at the hardware store. Let me take a bong toke right quick though for good luck on this growLOL:)but anyway i would greatly appreciate help on this one i am so tired and actually extremely depressed and dishearted about having to go through hella shit just to buy some fucking weed in my damn stupid ass town and then to top it off it is through fucking assholes pardon my language but you know what i mean but any way here we grow :) Oh and by the way uhhm im not to familiar with how to post pics on this forum how can i upload pics for you all to see thanks!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom