Dankmansmokin growin Dank to smoke! First Grow

ok i was looking at my other plant, and now i have another question. im tryin to not get too excited b4 i know its true. i beleive i can tell the others sex now. would the pistils be very small? i mean like even in a small pocket magnify glass. toward the the top nodes of the plant there are little calyx lookn deels that have two little hairs stickin out of them. i dont have a camera that can get that close so no pics for ya but im pretty sure ITS A GIRL!!!

Dem Gurlz!!

ok i was looking at my other plant, and now i have another question. im tryin to not get too excited b4 i know its true. i beleive i can tell the others sex now. would the pistils be very small? i mean like even in a small pocket magnify glass. toward the the top nodes of the plant there are little calyx lookn deels that have two little hairs stickin out of them. i dont have a camera that can get that close so no pics for ya but im pretty sure ITS A GIRL!!!

U'll be able to c the hairs with the naked eye. best place to look when sexing a plant I'm told is around the 4th set of nodes. Bracts/calyxes w/2 hair = female. Ur doin good dank. Looks like ur giving ur plants all the time and attention they need which makes for a successful grow. Keep it comin.

Here is a pick of wat we r lookin like as of 10 min ago.

The_Gang.JPEG

PPMs

No that's not what I'm saying. Although that is possible as well.I'm saying its normally either/or.

PPMs or part per million is the measurement used for total dissolved solids (TDS) in water in our case. It measures the volume of particulates suspended in the water (i.e. nutrients, additives, sediment, minerals, etc). TDS meters are very helpful and give us good info to reference for those that chose to keep a journal. There is another way to measure I believe called electrical conductivity (EC). I know nothing more than I told u and that some say this a a more accurate way to measure (what exactly not sure). I've read in the threads that Milwaukee makes pretty good affordable instruments for measuring PH and TDS.

Whats up dankmansmokin, looking good. I know how first grows are a little stressful, but it will all come together. BTW PPM is an acronym for Parts Per Million. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom