Bug ID?

The Old Toby

So I found this little bugger in my tent (see below). This is an aphid, correct? I just got over a spider mite infestation that caused me to axe two plants and leave my grow tent dark for a couple weeks, so I’m still at DEFCON 1. Did a very thorough cleaning moved a couple of clones in there...only to find this little fucker on a leaf I trimmed today! Agh! Not seeing any others (looked hard) and I will keep an eye on it. Wasn’t hard to spot this guy with the naked eye (although the pic is under a jewelers loupe). These Strawberry Glue clones already seem way more demanding than any stain I’ve grown before, so I don’t need the added difficulty of any more pest issues! Probably start with neem oil spray tomorrow night?
541620D3-4526-4B2B-81DB-E970162395D1.jpeg

Yep, that's an aphid, and if there's one, there's probably more, so the neem is a good idea-
concentrate the spray on the underside of the leaves, and there's a good chance you'll end this problem before it's even a.... problem.
Actually, if your plants are small, you can usually find them under the leaves and just mash 'em...
Either way, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom