Burn From Baking Soda

Yeah, idk how many females I'm gonna have so I'm holding on to everything until I know. I've even got one that's smaller than that and it's a month old. It got super stunted but I'm keeping it just to see what it does. Experiment

Yeah, idk how many females I'm gonna have so I'm holding on to everything until I know. I've even got one that's smaller than that and it's a month old. It got super stunted but I'm keeping it just to see what it does. Experiment
I've had severely stunted photos that ended up being some of the biggest nicest plants, I rarely give up on a plant. Once they work through their issues they often explode with growth.

It's pretty rough looking lol. That one got the worst of the baking soda. I not gonna give up on it either though. It's right with the other ones so might as well tend to if when I do the others

20230616_145412_HDR.jpg

This is my first time growing. I noticed what I thought could be mold growing on the soil around my seedlings. I looked up what to do and found the baking soda spray but I went a little heavy on the baking soda. Some of the plants got a burned on the first true leaves. The new growth has some white spots that look kinda similar to the early stage of the burn. But I'm not sure if it would even be possible for the burn to go in to completely new growth or if there is a nutrient deficiency (not sure though, the rest of the plants are fine) or pests. Just looking for some kind of confirmation and some advice. You can see the leaves in the pics that are pretty messed up from the burn, should I remove them? The other picture is of the white spots. Might be a little late, happened about a little over a week ago but the pics are from Yesterday afternoon. I don't think they've been stunted, but since I'm new I'm not totally sure but they seem to have been growing like crazy the past couple days. Any help or advice is appreciated.

Being my first time I'm not looking to maximize yields or have the best quality. I'm on a pretty tight budget as well so other than watering, I've just been letting nature do it's thing. I'm growing outdoors, in pots, they're photoperiod. My plants are a month old now from day of germination.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg
Umm the white stuff might have been fungi you might want to research a little before you act if it was fungi that helps your cause✌️ Good luck Runtx muffin organic soil

IMG_20230616_135211.jpg

Umm the white stuff might have been fungi you might want to research a little before you act if it was fungi that helps your cause✌️ Good luck Runtx muffin organic soil

IMG_20230616_135211.jpg
The baking soda changes pH ! That's what I use to ph my water if I need to raise it and that's why they tell you to use baking soda certain things don't like mildews don't do well in high pH !

IMG_20230616_135211.jpg
Yeah I've not researched much on it. I knew there was good fungi though but I panicked. I haven't seen any more though or any in the pots of the newer ones I planted. I'm not even 100% sure there was any mold to begin with, I reacted that fast when I should've relaxed. Lessons have been learned.

If I were to guess I would say it was beneficial fungi from mycorozye don't kill that that helps the plant they have a symbiotic relationship and the plant relies on it for food transfer
if you do your research You'll do good and get buds like this , 1 of many flowers Blueberry OG I got faith ✌️

IMG_20230612_115914.jpg

I think I got my first female. Maybe a couple more days and I'll be able to tell 100% but I'm pretty sure I see a little green flap and two white hairs coming from it. I'd post a pic but my potato phone won't focus in on it.

20230702_184952_HDR.jpg

I was hoping that one would be female too. One of it's lowest branches has 3 fan leaves at each node, with new growth coming in at all the fan leaves. It's got some massive leaves lol. Growing it has been the first time I've ever even seen a plant in real life, I've never seen more than half a pound at one time either.

I was hoping that one would be female too. One of it's lowest branches has 3 fan leaves at each node, with new growth coming in at all the fan leaves. It's got some massive leaves lol. Growing it has been the first time I've ever even seen a plant in real life, I've never seen more than half a pound at one time either. You can get that on 1 plant usually my plant average 1/4 to 1/2 lb a peice after cut dry and cure✌️ good luck

IMG_20230611_075103.jpg

🥰 Never expected all of this after the mistakes I made. Can't believe everything I planted turned out to be females as well. 12 out of 16 bag seeds - females, the other 4 died +1 that just died recently from an animal. I know it's not over til it's over though, hopefully none of them herm.🤞
A few are still stretching, the others I think have finished or just finishing up stretching. My tallest ones are ~65 inches. Idk if they're indica or sativa, I guess some of both. They started out bushy with some big fat leaves now they've got really tall with thinner leaves. First grow and never seen plants IRL before so idk much of how either look.

363858589_566205045539918_85285674041922429_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom