Buying Advanced LEDS?

instaGRAM

So i am going to purchase 2 ds300s this week and was wondering should i do it over the phone with Kyle(the man), or am i safe to order it online??Also, i remember reading SteveHmans post where he says to mention his 7.0 journal and could possibly receive free shipping and some hangers???Sounds good to me..So should i call first before ordering???thanx

Re: Buying Advanced LEDS???s

Ordered my lights today!!!Kyle was really informative on what was gonna be necessary for my 4x4 grow..I explained there would be a foot of room in the front of the tent..Therefore being 3x4..My initial plan was to go with 2 ds300s for optimal core coverage sort of(who am i kidding)exactly like SteveHmans 7.0 grow..But Kyle informed me a ds600 would be all i need for that footprint so i rolled with the ds600..He says more compact lighting is better???Now im thinkin maybe i should have gone with the 2 ds300s because of the benefits of overlapping etc..Weed makes you think too hard sometimes..hahaha..What you guys think????

Re: Buying Advanced LEDS???s

Did you get the newer XML version? I personally feel that the added white was a great idea. (I did make that suggestion quite a while back.) 600 Watts is what I generally suggest for HID lighting in a 12 sq ft area (50W per sq ft). Generally speaking, I prefer to use smaller panels to get a better mixing of the wavelengths and the "third off effect" as SteveHman likes to call it.

Back
Top Bottom