Trouble with LED Reseller

Kayanoi

I did a lot of research before deciding to purchase the PG400X grow light. I really want this grow light.

So, I ordered this from Hydroponics Hut on 31 January 2014. I get a order number and a UPS tracking number.

I get really excited when I order stuff on line... get the tracking number go to the UPS site a dozen times a day to check to see where the prize is at the moment, kind of stuff.

So, I check the tracking number from Hydroponics Hut right away. Yeah, it's gonna be here on Friday, 07 February 2014!

So, on Friday, 07 February 2014, the UPS tracking web page said my package would not arrive on Friday. Bummer, and a really sad day!

So, on Monday, I called UPS and was given the situation: Train Tracks Pulled up. Package should start moving in a couple of days ...

I tried to call Hydroponics Hut, but they do not seem to answer their phone. I sent two reply emails to the email in which I received the order and tracking numbers. NO RESPONSE!!!!!!

I sent a message to the sales link and got a response from a Kristen S. They just seemed to say to heck with you, we'll refund your money--which I have not received back into bank account yet--and recalled the shipment from UPS.

I would appreciate any help at all in this matter. I really want to purchase this grow light and my plant is ready to be put into flower in a week!

JJ Bones. What can you do for me? I am looking for three 400 to 450 watt LED lights. Total price out the door.

JJ Bones. What can you do for me? I am looking for three 400 to 450 watt LED lights. Total price out the door.

420 magazine asks the sponsors to talk deals with members off the forum. Please email joey@perfectgardens.com and we can correspond there. Some questions I have that you can e-mail (please) are: have you found a light you like already? if so which one?

Thank you :Namaste:

I did a lot of research before deciding to purchase the PG400X grow light. I really want this grow light.

So, I ordered this from Hydroponics Hut on 31 January 2014. I get a order number and a UPS tracking number.

I get really excited when I order stuff on line... get the tracking number go to the UPS site a dozen times a day to check to see where the prize is at the moment, kind of stuff.

So, I check the tracking number from Hydroponics Hut right away. Yeah, it's gonna be here on Friday, 07 February 2014!

So, on Friday, 07 February 2014, the UPS tracking web page said my package would not arrive on Friday. Bummer, and a really sad day!

So, on Monday, I called UPS and was given the situation: Train Tracks Pulled up. Package should start moving in a couple of days ...

I tried to call Hydroponics Hut, but they do not seem to answer their phone. I sent two reply emails to the email in which I received the order and tracking numbers. NO RESPONSE!!!!!!

I sent a message to the sales link and got a response from a Kristen S. They just seemed to say to heck with you, we'll refund your money--which I have not received back into bank account yet--and recalled the shipment from UPS.

I would appreciate any help at all in this matter. I really want to purchase this grow light and my plant is ready to be put into flower in a week!

Hydroponics Hut did refund my money. It was in the account this morning! But, I am still in the market for an LED light comparable to Hydroponics Hut's PG400X.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom