Most Powerful LED

Yup! thanks Cernunnos, missed this one. What kind of setup do you have?

GrowGSL,

Aeroflo DIY 20 site. As of right now it is not being occupied. I have three Tang mothers under T5s. The reason for the LED question is because I have been using a 600 watt HPS/MH and really want to give LEDs a try. I will probably post a journal once I decide which way I will be going.

GrowGSL,

730nM - 750nm wavelength EM radiation is NOT in the UV region of the EM spectrum.

First noting that UV radiation and Infrared radiation, in their true sense aren't in the human visible spectrum at all, UV spectrum radiation is about the range of 1nm to 100nm, and infrared is about 100um to 1mm
(100 000nm to 1 000 000nm if you want to speak in the same units).

In other words 730nm EM radiation is on the 'infrared' side of the visible spectrum (longer wavelength), NOT the 'UV' side (shorter wavelength).

I don't mean to hijack this thread or flame you. Its just, having read everything else you said, which is right on the money, and great advice ! ... I could not believe reading u say that 730-750nm EM radiation is close to the UV !

Yeah I realized that a few days, My minds was thinking IR, but UV came out lol. :bravo:

i just ordered the extreme fower 740w from advanced led. at that price im pretty nervous but i really needed to upgrade. 7-14 buissness days to get my room ready!!!

Hi GrowGSL

I'm just putting together a kitlist for my first grow, jut wondering if you have any advice on a product suitable for my needs?

I will be growing 4 - 6 plants in soil in a large cupboard / steel cabinet for stealth reasons. I have figured out the exact size of the cabinet yet but it will be as small as possible to fit the plants in. It will be about 7 - 8 feet tall.

The most important issue to me is the quality of the bud but i'm looking to use lights that will give me the highest yield possible - as I have limited space... saying that I don't want to overdo it and waste money on lighting power that the plants cant use.

Any reccomendations will be highly appreciated - I'll be sure to keep everybody update in my subsequent journal!

:peace::thanks::peace:

Hi GrowGSL

I'm just putting together a kitlist for my first grow, jut wondering if you have any advice on a product suitable for my needs?

I will be growing 4 - 6 plants in soil in a large cupboard / steel cabinet for stealth reasons. I have figured out the exact size of the cabinet yet but it will be as small as possible to fit the plants in. It will be about 7 - 8 feet tall.

The most important issue to me is the quality of the bud but i'm looking to use lights that will give me the highest yield possible - as I have limited space... saying that I don't want to overdo it and waste money on lighting power that the plants cant use.

Any reccomendations will be highly appreciated - I'll be sure to keep everybody update in my subsequent journal!

:peace::thanks::peace:

Well, I'd say a GS600 Pro-Bloom, growing medium of your choice, and a 4" venting/carbon scrubber of the top of my head. just keep me posted and i will help along the way!:high-five:

hi i am looking for a bit of advise......
i am currently running a 600w hps in a 1.2m x 1.2m grow tent and i am wanting to convert to led. what size of led would you recommend for the replacement?

thanks

i am currently running a 600w hps in a 1.2m x 1.2m grow tent and i am wanting to convert to led. what size of led would you recommend for the replacement?

thanks
Check out the lights by Kessel they have a built in cooling system there are also new LED t5's coming out

hey all. ok the extreme flower 740w led is up and running. id do a grow journal but im way too busy or lazy.

its been going for 3 weeks and im pretty happy so far with the progress.

im growing 3 Waikiki Queen,2 Sour Diesel,and 3 Sour Bubble.

using all Fox Farm products

the growth so far is fast,lush, and very heathy looking.it runs a bit hotter than i thought it would but not too bad.86 degrees avg.

:yummy:

thanks

Dude, GS600 Pro-Bloom!

Kessil, ok you would need about 15 of these, and at over $10 dollars a watt, the price is insane...:roorrip:

thanks

Dude, GS600 Pro-Bloom!

Would 550 watts' worth of LED be adequate for the ~15 square foot space?

Not trying to cast doubt on your panels. I'm just still trying to figure out the footprints for a light-loving plant such as cannabis.

It's further complicated by the fact that all panels are not created equal, lol. But I'm assuming that yours are at or at least near the top of the pile and so I figured you'd be the one to ask.

GrowGSL,
I am looking at having a 4 foot x 4 foot tray in a tent with anywhere from 16 small plants. I prefer to deal with smaller plants vs larger for ease on myself physically. I was going to purchase your GS600 Pro-Bloom and do a SOG. Will that be sufficient for the 4x4 tray for veg and bloom? I would like to purchase the light in the next few days - hopefully this week. I will also be doing a grow journal - is there still a current discount for a completed journal? Please let me know which light is best. Thank you.

For sure! :thumb:

All discounts are active! The GS600 Pro-Bloom can run a 4x4 VEG/Bloom no prob. Glad to see another 420 member on board with GSL, Your gonna love the quality of spectrum and intensity of the light ;)

I look forward to contributing throughout the grow!

Sure are. Actually I have got one refurbished GS Quantum 300 PRO-Bloom back from the manufacture.

Email me at contact@growstealthled.com and you can have it for 550.00 and it has not even been used! I turned it on , it did not work, sent it back to get fixed and its been tested and ready to go.

Same 3 year warranty.

anyone have any info on these swedish made leds. I saw a few journals and they were amazing see picts of less than 600w model.

I am stuck between two of the 300 models,'
2 500 pro-grow cree led models

or a spectra led... for a 12 plant scrog 5x5 or 4x8 grow havent decided.
ledgrow5.jpg

Out of all the LED brands out there...which are American made? just curious?

Those Advanced LED's seem like pretty bad ass grow lights...11 bands..thats awesome!

Back
Top Bottom