Buying new LEDs

Heard great things about Twilight growstar 1000w. There lights are my next buy

they look ok i guess. if i would buy one it would be for a emergency. as in catastrophic failure of my main light. So that brings up a great point. Make sure you are getting the typical 5 year warranty and consider spending another 100-200 on "cheap" back up. i always have 4-5 brand new unboxed lights kicking around just in case. but never had a issue, even with the budget lights.
they have a ton of bad reviews, but i stay away from those types of lights. if budget really brings you down, just go hid/hps but remember changing bulbs every grow is 100 a pop before you pass a full year of growing you have out paced the led budget, and still paying for bulbs year after year. led is the best and most cost efficient way to grow now a days

I have recently brought a bud master 1200 God from a member here in the UK haven't used it yet as I am making a new set up for it, in my opinion I would stick with an American company with good customers service and a long guarantee might cost more but you will have peace on mind plus all these Chinese units are ok and will do the job at a cheaper price, but not as well as a quality unit you get what you pay for and buying shit you buy twice, I also agree with dark triad that smaller units over your plants makes for better spread with less hotspots or large unit on a light rail is a good option, advanced and California light works look solid companies with good reviews on there products, hope this helps cheers

Professional High Quality LED's

We want to help you Grow!

SunPlus LED Grow Lights utilize some of today's most advanced technology. Cree CXB3070 COB's coupled with Epistar 5w diodes and a built in timer provide a complete solution from Veg to Flower. Our lamps are fairly priced, quality built and can easily provide the coverage you need.

Call or email if you need more information.

Thanks and Happy Growing!

all_3_2_3.jpg

SunSpec-P62.jpg

Before I got the next light i was using 2 600 galaxy hydro for like a year and a half they weren't bad for the price like 150 each

It's been like 3 weeks since I got the next light so I am still new to it but as soon as I set it up within 2 days I could see a world of difference! When I started this thread I also didn't know what to buy there are so many options out there so I hung around the hydro shops more then I needed to talked to other customers the two lights I kept on hearing about were the spydrx plus and nextlight so I flipped a coin and now I have a next light lol and so far I love it

Back
Top Bottom