C4NT Indoor Fluoro Grow

c4nt0f3r

Well folks, im back. Papatater and obliviconsent, jump on board. Anyone else feel free also. Its an indoor grow with 4 40 watt fluorescent bulbs per ballast. As now we have 2 sprouts. What do you think of the setup tho folks?
2011-09-23_23_42_20.jpg

2011-09-23_23_42_37.jpg

2011-09-25_17_47_30.jpg

2011-09-26_10_04_07.jpg

2011-09-26_10_04_20.jpg

i did a inside grow with a 4 tube flor...veg real...that was a while back...didn't know how to make it flower...hahaha...didn't even have a computer...i had a 8 footer..used 2 red bulbs and 2 blue...i think u should bring your soil level up...u start watering your level will go down...what kind of soil u using...how many plants..u probably gonna need more light..

i did a inside grow with a 4 tube flor...veg real...that was a while back...didn't know how to make it flower...hahaha...didn't even have a computer...i had a 8 footer..used 2 red bulbs and 2 blue...i think u should bring your soil level up...u start watering your level will go down...what kind of soil u using...how many plants..u probably gonna need more light..

You can make them flower by changing the light cycle. We have 3 more ballasts. To set up. Its just Scotts soil. 4 babies as of now but tons of seeds germing

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom