1st Grow Ever - High CBD Strains - 8 Plants

new2greens

Hello!!

Today is day 21 for me. I am doing my first ever grow and it's indoors. I have technically 3 different setups going at the moment. I am growing 8 plants to stay under my 10 plant maximum as my 2 gram a day prescription allows.

Setup 1. 3 5000k 35w led bulbs. In my Pepsi fridge, I have 1 plant on a hydro setup with 1 pump. Once the plants are too large, it will go into the bucket with 4 air pumps.

Setup 2. In the fridge I also have 4 other plants in soil.
Setup 3. Three plants in soil with just 2 fluorescent bulbs. Nothing fancy.

Temps about 71 degrees.

Setup 1-2. Lights and fans on from 6am to 12am
Setup 3. Lights and fans on 6am 10pm.

My germination process was this, and the only way I'll ever do it.

With good top soil, mix in your morning coffee grinds, 1 banana and crush up some egg shells.
Using a indoor dome green house, I poured slightly hot water to steam the air temp. Making sure the soil was damp but not soaked, my seeds were in sprout within 3 days of planting.

I'll add pictures later on when I am free.

Stay tuned!!
P.S. - I did my first topping yesterday.

Cheers!!

New2Greens

Hey there new2greens and welcome to 420 Magazine! Sounds like you have quite the variety of setups going on, I would like to see them for sure and so would others that will pass thru willing to help out since this is your first go at it. In my signature below there is a link to a tutorial on how to upload photos. Once you get the hang of it, it really becomes quite simple. If you need any help after going through the tutorial and trying it out just let me know and I will see if I can help out. Best of luck, I will be checking back to see if you got some pictures up.

received_10153638400701277.jpeg
received_10153417077376277.jpeg
received_10153663273046277.jpeg

Hey man, there ya go, got the pictures up and going good. I didn't realize these were the seeds you were talking about, I've got a bunch of these myself from Dana Larsen. I haven't decided to grow any yet so it will be good to see what they do :) I gave lots of mine out to friends but haven't seen them, some were started outdoors way to late lol.

I have heard that this may be a strain bred from Blue Dream x Freedom Baby ... not to sure though, haven't looked into it yet

That's awesome to know, and yes way to late to start outside now. Glad to hear more people have these seeds. I'm just in the learning phases right now, and trying to keep it low grow, and low budget. This isn't something I'm doing to make money or sell on. Honestly looking to make the plant used for food based items and blends. The leaves will be trimmed and frozen for smoothies etc. The buds, well, I have no clue at the moment. The 1 hydro plant took off well, but I just wanted to see if I could transplant from soil to hydro, which I did and the roots took super well. Down to 2 plants now, and that's all I'll be trying out till I look into better lighting systems etc. Just soil and steamed vegetable water for food. Thanks for the links to help with the photos. Really appreciate that.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom