C99xPr Day 23 of flower. Need help to work out whats wrong?

Smokemupm8

Hello, IM BACK WITH MORE WORRIES!! And thanks for dropping by!!:thumb:
My current grow is into flower now, and overall she is doing well.. But on the same note, i think she has a Phosphorous deficiency or P?? She is over 5ft tall now and 4.5 ft wide LST'd, she is a very dense plant, ive stripped her lower branches of some growth about 40-50cm as they were not growing well due to minimal light..
And throughout her Veg and flower ive had to trim fan leaves here and there as she was crowding, some squashing into each other and sweating which slowed the bud sites beneaths growth..
Well now shes into flower, some leaves are showing what appears to be a P or K deficiency, late stage, where blotches appear and after a while they curl and slowly die off. I trim these off as theyre stuffed..
I AM NOT 100% SURE IF THIS IS A - P or K DEFICIENCY.. Cindy has Fungus Gnats which im slowly killing off, there isnt hundreds, but still i dont like em!! So at the moment im feeding her some Seasol- Seaweed extract, P&K - 45ml p/15L, and trace elements.. She has a bit of N still, here n there, not as much now tho..
My plant wasnt showing many flowers a week or so ago, so i hit her with some extra P&K and then she had a bloom and filled out some more, i keep giving it to her, but - DO YOU THINK THAT DUE TO HER SIZE AND AMOUNT OF BUD SITES THAT I SHOULD GIVE HER A STRONGER DOSAGE OF P&K NXT FEED????
Ive put these couple of photos so you can see how big she is and her flowers.. Also is a pic of a leaf just starting to turn bad.. THANK YOU ALL:):):thanks::thanks: Smokemup & Cindy...
2012-09-20_17_23_21.jpg
2012-09-20_17_13_03.jpg
2012-09-24_12_26_17.jpg
2012-09-25_19_43_52.jpg
Theyre always getting dark blothes, which spread on the leaf, then the dark areas curl the leaf up - VERY SIMILAR TO PHOS. Def.??
Any ideas appreciated, thank you for taking the time out to have a look at my prob:) THANK YOU!!

Sure looks like phosphorus defeciency & not uncommon at this stage of flowering often occuring early to mid flowering cycle.

Could mean that a slight adjustemnt in nutrients is required to keep the girl in check !

Most nutrient feeding regimes increase nutrients through out the flowering phase.

Yeah that is what i was thinking bro!! She reacted well by blooming last time i gave her extra P&K.. And now she has some big buds growing and is quite possibly short of it.. The 3 main branches in the middle have 2.5 ft long buds x 20cm diameter, and then the othe main cola;s and buds on the top canopy, so it stands to reason she maybe lacking some.. I just didnt want to OD her on it!!
Today ill feed her Seasol and a double hit of P&K.
THANKS AGAIN FUZZY DUCK!!! Smokemup & Cindy:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom