Killed the F/Gnats, Now need help - Possible Cal/mag def or Boron? Pics Below

Smokemupm8

Hello and thanks for taking the time to drop in..
Well ill give you some background info : Firstly i had a bad F/Gnat infestation, and i over fed my plant and caused some lock out or deficiency? She showed a Phos. Def. which was ok, but after ridding these gnats, and getting the soils PH back to 6.4, she has been showing rusty spots similar to Potassium/Cal/mag or Boron defic. Its hard to pin point which it was, ive just gotten some Borax and fed her lightly Foliar with a half teaspoon p/4liters water and 15 Ml of Seaweed extract Powerfeed..
I sprayed the under canopy, due to my light being on, and i sprayed on the opposite side of where my light s at atm, so as to not cause any magnification of the light on the leafs surface, i didnt absolutely soak her, just a few affected leaves and the inner leaves as theyre not really affected and hope they will absorb the spray feed better than the damaged ones, i did spray a few damaged leaves, but most now are among my buds, so my Folair feed is limited to a certain point as i refuse to possibly allow MOLD TO GROW!! Thats all i need. As it is, i may have to pull early as it is if this spreads any worse in the next week. Any suggestions about my possible prob GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Sorry for pic quality, but these are the pics i have taken, some look like a Zinc Def or calcium as its lightened up the green on the leaves also, so im just starting at point 1 and will take steps if no progress is made from my few corrective steps..
2012-10-08_16_06_32.jpg
2012-10-05_11_02_49.jpg
2012-10-05_11_01_22.jpg

2012-10-08_16_04_34.jpg

AND FINAL PIC IS OF MY GIRLS COLA s, Day 35 flower... I hope she makes it!!!!
THANKING YOU!!:thanks::thanks::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Smokemup and Cindy..

Re: Killed the F/Gnats, Now need help - Possible Cal/mag def, or Boron?? Pics B-low.

Hey JJ:):) How you going bro???
Yeah well ive been slowly giving her Cal/mag, but as some have said it doesnt appear like Cal/mag defic. to them??
To me its a combo of that and maybe boron? Or some nutes may still be locked out atm.. I fed her other day, and that night she bloomed well, so ive gotta be careful not to build up too many nutes causing a lock out or Defic.??
Would you maybe suggest a Light Cal/mag feed with some boron and seaweed extract?? In quart strength for now??
THANK MATE!

Re: Killed the F/Gnats, Now need help - Possible Cal/mag def, or Boron?? Pics B-low.

LOL.. Jimmy. Shhhh, its ok they MITE ear you!! Its a CALAMAGABORONITROZINC deficiency. I GooGled it before, and it gave me the answer!! :)
So all i have to do is Pump it full of that Nutrient(s) 4 times a day, dissolved in 4.123liters of 27*C warm soapy water... And WHAMMO!!
ITS ALL FIXED MATE!!!:thumb:
Thats about where im at with this grow.. I made my girl a monster, she s hideous - its like a hot chick with BAD ACNE!! :'( Sorry guys..
BACK TO REALITY>> I dont know whats causing this problem specifically, i think its because of a few certain things that are combining to affect Cindy in this way, she has a bit of damage and i only hope that i can at least hinder the any further major spreading of this during her flower, as the buds will suffer and i dont want all crispy burned leaves among my buds??? FARK NO OK, FARK NO!! Ill chop her early if i have to.. I dont know if removing the damaged leaves will stop the spread or if thats futile??
The positive is the soil is about 6.4 now, she s had a bloom and is starting to ripen, the Phosphorous defic. has slowed..
So this is good, i just have to supply Cindy with what she needs, and as she MAY finish fast, as sometimes C99 can, it may be she could finish up in 3 weeks and is now sucking out all the nutes in the leaves too and so this may all just be Co- incided with each other?? Its a battle that i only can hope for an ' Agreement ' with, just enough so she will hopefully fill out some more bud before she s too far damaged to maybe leave her go longer, so ill flush her and let her dry out then cut her down and start over..
Thanks guys.. Smokemupm8 $ Cindy:thumb::high-five:

You would be making a very big mistake if you decide to harvest early !

The girl is not even at half its potential of yield which it can be.....

Get on 'n' grow it :thumb:

Yeah im trying to let her go as long as i can mate.. She s still got more left to go, for sure, im feeding her today but itll be diluted abit more, sort of a partial flush i guess. Her main cola's are still finishing off so yeah, id like to see her mature!!
Thanks for your back up guys.
Wizhigh - i dont know, but it could be a buildup or lockout, so ill see how she responds after her light feed and semi flush today..
Cheers for your thoughts on this mate!
Later all, Thanks Smokemup..

Back
Top Bottom