Calcium

Notchrob

What should I use to bump up the calcium level.currently using a Foliar spray 1.6%
IMG_20150715_154922.jpg
IMG_20150715_154907.jpg
the mother plant had the same issues.

What kind of soil is it? Are you checking the pH?

Having to spray your plants all the time because there isn't enough calcium in your water is kind of taking the long way around in my opinion. You should add some cal/mag plant supplement to your feed water.

Happy frog soil,GH nutes at 1/4 strength.ph is 6.3-6.5. Temps are steady at 80* daytime 75*at night.tapwater is adjusted to 6.5 for watering.lighting is 7 23watt CFL's.RH is 30-50%

Happy frog soil,GH nutes at 1/4 strength.ph is 6.3-6.5. Temps are steady at 80* daytime 75*at night.tapwater is adjusted to 6.5 for watering.lighting is 7 23watt CFL's.RH is 30-50%

6.3 is too low for soil, you will lock out precious nutrients that have caused your deficiency.

Vlad :bongrip:

I just filled a gallon of tapwater 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.ph is 6.5-6-9.I'll water them next with higer ph.see what happens.

Plant turned to shit.took three clones from a flowering outdoor female.two made it.doing hydro this time seems good so far.I put up some pics when the lights come on.got some cal mag and no problems so far

One question,should I keep using the cal mag.ph 5.8 hand feeding every two days.I think the complete submerging of them cube is much better,pulls o2into the root system.anyway what do you the about the cal mag

One question,should I keep using the cal mag.ph 5.8 hand feeding every two days.I think the complete submerging of them cube is much better,pulls o2into the root system.anyway what do you the about the cal mag

I grow in dwc, and to be very honest spend way too much time tracking and adjusting ph to as close as I can keep them to 5.8 That usually means a drift between 5.7 and 6.4 :) and until this grow haven't seen any problems. I did get some cal-mag supplement last week though after seeing some pretty obvious indicators on the leaves. I really don't have any experience with rockwool either, but will take any advice you have on it, as my next grow is going to be in rw croutons I believe.

I like the 4in cubes.I can take the plant in the shower give it a bath.rinsed with low ph water wash off the algae or any other crap,salt.soak them in nutes and back on the table

One thing I do is keep things clean.ph and ppm can vary from plant to plant.once you get your strain dialed in they xplode. I've had 4 In aday on one plant.

And the problems continue!these clones are 21 days on 12/12.I'll post picks when the lights come on.I just did a defol yesterday.these things are weird

Sorry for the crappy pics.there's no hairs on the whole plant.all the bud sites look purple.just fed them with some grow nutes.seems like everytime I switch to bloom nutes my plants go to shit.

Back
Top Bottom