3268.jpg

4190.jpg

983.jpg

8108.jpg

7126.jpg

6140.jpg

5159.jpg

Re: [Cali] L.A Confidential [Macros]

You would think that the LA Confidential is the same as Blue Dream, but they aren't. LOL! I had to do a side by side comparison. The Blue Dream's orange hairs are lighter than the LA Confidential. In addition, it appears the leaves on the Blue Dream appear to be lighter in color. This could be completely because of camera angle or some other factor. It would be nice for you to do a side by side comparison smoke report if possible. Nice lookin nugs! You go!

That is pretty damn dank.

You would think that the LA Confidential is the same as Blue Dream, but they aren't. LOL! I had to do a side by side comparison. The Blue Dream's orange hairs are lighter than the LA Confidential. In addition, it appears the leaves on the Blue Dream appear to be lighter in color. This could be completely because of camera angle or some other factor. It would be nice for you to do a side by side comparison smoke report if possible. Nice lookin nugs! You go!

Why do you ask if its the same as blue dream do they have the same genetics? I'm growing this for the first time and was wondering if any one had knowledge of flowering time. i know DNA says 8 weeks but GHS says 9 on the Church and it wasn't ready for 10 "was still ok just was a bit speedy and didn't last as long as i had hoped, trying for round 2" but i started my flush to soon for 10 weeks of flower. dont want this to happen again. :Namaste:

:cheer: Just got my seeds in today1
A friend had recommended the strain, He had stated that this strain was fairly high producer and easy to work with. Plus this strain made the top 10 of the strongest list :high-five:
I am looking forward to the results and will keep posting on My results with this strain. :peace:

I still dont understand why when you buy from dispensaries weed is as overpriced as it is on the street or more.....

It makes me not believe that they care for the patients as much as they try to make out and are more into the profit of the whole business

In BC canada you can get weed around the same quality for $10 a gram from street dealers... why are people with cancer and shit having to pay $15 @ a dispensary... smh

I think It is a little more due to overhead, i.e. the dispensary has to pay taxes,employee's, ect.. I don't know squat but that's my guess. :peace:

It seems the strongest strains are bright green, or dark green with lots of white crystal, and hardly any brighter orange/red hairs. That or the people around here don't grow straings with orange hairs well, like Amasterdamn Haze.

I first smoked it a couple years ago and loved now I am able top grow it for my own meds.

Why do you ask if its the same as blue dream do they have the same genetics? I'm growing this for the first time and was wondering if any one had knowledge of flowering time. i know DNA says 8 weeks but GHS says 9 on the Church and it wasn't ready for 10 "was still ok just was a bit speedy and didn't last as long as i had hoped, trying for round 2" but i started my flush to soon for 10 weeks of flower. dont want this to happen again. :Namaste:
The 8 weeks are for pro Hydo gardens with perfect grow conditions and lots of CO2. In soil blue Dream should go 9 to 10 if your temps are cool she'll have unbelievable purple leaves and smell like haze berries. you'll smoke your self stupid on the first bowl.

DNA's plants are huge sweet haze was one of the biggest things I've grown La Con is a good one But La Cheese is so much better. Chocolope is Killer weed old school heart pounding sativa high when done right.

Back
Top Bottom