California Cotton Candy

I find it sorta strange that I'm the only one who can tell that the color HUEs in this picture were photoshopped.

Look at the little wire on the stick behind the plant. Its also pink. Even the pale underside of the leave are almost "GLOWING" bright pink but the top of the leaves are not even slightly discolored. Basically what OP did was went into PS and told it to select anything white or pale and then he adjusted HUE of the whites to a bright pink.

Any chance that could just be his lighting set-up? A purple or pink light? I don't know how to grow so I won't know if you can use colored bulbs.

I find it sorta strange that I'm the only one who can tell that the color HUEs in this picture were photoshopped.

Look at the little wire on the stick behind the plant. Its also pink. Even the pale underside of the leave are almost "GLOWING" bright pink but the top of the leaves are not even slightly discolored. Basically what OP did was went into PS and told it to select anything white or pale and then he adjusted HUE of the whites to a bright pink.

Not true. Look at the first pic. Zoom in and you can see WHITE trics on the leaves. If he ajusted the HUE of white then they would also be pink.

Very nice plant. Again you should clone that babys baby, breed it and FedX me some Beene.

I don't know if their photo shopped or not but at the least some colored artificial lighting is on the plant.

damn that shyt looks beautiful i wish i could smoke that

Any chance that could just be his lighting set-up? A purple or pink light? I don't know how to grow so I won't know if you can use colored bulbs.

That's all it is, a LED grow is my guess, do a search on LED grows and you will see plenty of pink and red plants, put them under natural light for the pics and their green again.

The pictures are not fake and were not photo shopped that I can see, anyways they sure are pretty.

How come the wire is pink too? The pink looks the same hue as well all over. I think it could definitely be photoshopped, just like the thread with blue pistils. That one is 1000% fake too, definitely not blue pistils.

It may be LED, but it looks like an outdoor plant.

You are the only one who "can tell the color HUEs in this picture were photoshopped" because they aren't. I took these photos, imported them to photoshop, cut the size down, changed to a different file format and uploaded the photos to the web. These are original photos and I could replicate these exact same photos a million times from the originals because it is unedited aside from the aforementioned adjustments. They are "glowing" bright pink on the bottom of the leaves because the stems on the water leaves were pink, and the bottom of the leaves had a pink hugh. The top of the leaves were a beautiful dark green as you keenly observed.

You either need to pass what you are smoking over here, or get out more and I am going to lean towards the latter. There is a huge range of colors exhibited by various strains of cannabis. The blue pistil photo could easily have been a chop, this is not. Woodsman grew a very pink plant last year as well - that is a real plant too.

These were grown outdoors. No artifical lighting used.

Not true. Look at the first pic. Zoom in and you can see WHITE trics on the leaves. If he ajusted the HUE of white then they would also be pink.

Very nice plant. Again you should clone that babys baby, breed it and FedX me some Beene.

Thank you, you are correct - no modifications to the picture at all. Once I stumble across the rest of the seeds I have in my stash I will not be letting this strain get away from me. Wish I could share these, but the mods do not lot like talk of exchanges going on so I cannot share these with anyone, sorry. Don't want this post to get deleted. ;)

I don't know if their photo shopped or not but at the least some colored artificial lighting is on the plant.

Again, there is no artifical lighting. Grown outdoors, 100% natural sunlight.

looks awesome.:yummy:

damn that shyt looks beautiful i wish i could smoke that

wow, thats an amazing purple plant you got there.. It made me lick my lips, tasty!

freakin gorgeous dude.. never had good kush..but im grown royal kush..good job.

as soon as i saw this high i was amazed

Thank you! It was! :smokin:

That's all it is, a LED grow is my guess, do a search on LED grows and you will see plenty of pink and red plants, put them under natural light for the pics and their green again.

The pictures are not fake and were not photo shopped that I can see, anyways they sure are pretty.

No artificial light like I said, and they are real and unmodified pictures.

How come the wire is pink too? The pink looks the same hue as well all over. I think it could definitely be photoshopped, just like the thread with blue pistils. That one is 1000% fake too, definitely not blue pistils.

It may be LED, but it looks like an outdoor plant.

I'm not sure what wire is appearing pink as I do not see any wires in any of the photos I posted. It is not LED grown, and you are absolutely correct. It is an outdoor plant.

Those of you doubting the legitimacy of these photos need to get out more and realize there is a huge diversity of genetics out there. Not all cannabis plants have white hairs. These plants are the result of a decade of genetic work by a good friend of mine, and frankly its a little insulting that you would think I would photoshop these pictures. However I will chaulk it up as ignorance and inexperience with growing cannabis that led to these assumptions.

They are 100% authentic photos and unaltered aside from original size, and file format. They were very bright pink, hence the name "Cotton Candy".

Thank you for all the replies. ;)

You are the only one who "can tell the color HUEs in this picture were photoshopped" because they aren't. I took these photos, imported them to photoshop, cut the size down, changed to a different file format and uploaded the photos to the web. These are original photos and I could replicate these exact same photos a million times from the originals because it is unedited aside from the aforementioned adjustments. They are "glowing" bright pink on the bottom of the leaves because the stems on the water leaves were pink, and the bottom of the leaves had a pink hugh. The top of the leaves were a beautiful dark green as you keenly observed.

You either need to pass what you are smoking over here, or get out more and I am going to lean towards the latter. There is a huge range of colors exhibited by various strains of cannabis. The blue pistil photo could easily have been a chop, this is not. Woodsman grew a very pink plant last year as well - that is a real plant too.

These were grown outdoors. No artifical lighting used.

Thank you, you are correct - no modifications to the picture at all. Once I stumble across the rest of the seeds I have in my stash I will not be letting this strain get away from me. Wish I could share these, but the mods do not lot like talk of exchanges going on so I cannot share these with anyone, sorry. Don't want this post to get deleted. ;)

Again, there is no artifical lighting. Grown outdoors, 100% natural sunlight.

Thank you! It was! :smokin:

No artificial light like I said, and they are real and unmodified pictures.

I'm not sure what wire is appearing pink as I do not see any wires in any of the photos I posted. It is not LED grown, and you are absolutely correct. It is an outdoor plant.

Those of you doubting the legitimacy of these photos need to get out more and realize there is a huge diversity of genetics out there. Not all cannabis plants have white hairs. These plants are the result of a decade of genetic work by a good friend of mine, and frankly its a little insulting that you would think I would photoshop these pictures. However I will chaulk it up as ignorance and inexperience with growing cannabis that led to these assumptions.

They are 100% authentic photos and unaltered aside from original size, and file format. They were very bright pink, hence the name "Cotton Candy".

Thank you for all the replies. ;)

I never doubted the pics were real, I did question the lighting and or camera filters though, as far as the pink wire that someone is calling it, it is a tomato stake. I have one on my desk with a pink stripe down it. I don't know why it's there but it's there from the manufacturer, I can't be sure if that is what's being seen in your pictures. ?

I never doubted the pics were real, I did question the lighting and or camera filters though, as far as the pink wire that someone is calling it, it is a tomato stake. I have one on my desk with a pink stripe down it. I don't know why it's there but it's there from the manufacturer, I can't be sure if that is what's being seen in your pictures. ?

Only lighting effects were those provided by the evening sunset, no filters either.

My stakes did not have pink stripes on them, rather those are cracks in the stakes and I think its a bit of an optical illusion. I imagine if you were to zoom in and compare the pink of the plant and the "pink" on the stake you would see the "pink line" on the stake is actually tan. Seems a bit more evident in the 3rd picture.

As would I, had I been more on top of my photo-documentation I would have had about 200+ more photos to share. Photographs were not my priority at the time - I am glad I was able to at least get these pictures.

Fair enough, i hope it was as enjoyable as it looked in flower.

I wanna grow this for myself!!! I have been looking for this for bout 3 years now. Had ended up with four ounces of this, and it was the most incredible shit I've ever had since I was say 22... A strain then from Jamacia... Red Angel Hair or something like that!!! Message me where to get seeds for this from...:Namaste:

This is a Cotton Candy I grew last year from seed. California outdoor. Managed to pull 4 ounces off of one plant that was only about 4 feet tall with only 5 hours sunlight. Pretty happy with my results. Can only imagine if I had the sunlight to grow a 14 footer.... :smokin:

Couple weeks after flowering:

beautiful6.jpg

Couple weeks before harvest:

cc11.jpg

cc21.jpg

:smokin:

I wanna grow this for myself!!! I have been looking for this for bout 3 years now. Had ended up with four ounces of this, and it was the most incredible shit I've ever had since I was say 22... A strain then from Jamacia... Red Angel Hair or something like that!!! Message me where to get seeds for this from...:Namaste:

Thank you. This is not a strain I see frequently, in fact the seeds I used to grow this are circa 2001-2002. I don't go to dispensaries often but this is one strain I am always on the look out for. If you get a chance, grow this strain.

YEA!!! I know... Tell me where to to get it, and I'm there
Thank you. This is not a strain I see frequently, in fact the seeds I used to grow this are circa 2001-2002. I don't go to dispensaries often but this is one strain I am always on the look out for. If you get a chance, grow this strain.

this is by far one of the most amazing looking buds I have EVER seen.

going in my saved folder of buds of beauty!

good job Odin! But what else should we expect from a Northern Deity!

If it smoked half as good as it looked then you are .... as a kite! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom