Can an autoflower strain become photoperiod?

Zeripper

Posted in the wrong section earlier, will try here :p

Hi there,

So I had this one autoflower growing in the greenhouse, and since the days were getting shorter, and I was setting up a new indoor grow with some room left, I thought I'd move the auto in so she would get more light.

She had already started flowering at the time, but now she's indoors with 18/6 hours of light, the main bud has started "elongating" and all other branches have started growing too. Maturing looks on hold.

I don't have "before" photos, just those 2 took today, you can see all the smaller branches getting a lot longer than the main one, they were not when I put her inside.

20160917_112224.jpg
20160917_112215.jpg

I don't know if I should wait it out and she'll mature anyway, or if I should get her back out.

There are different kinds of Auto's If it has cannabis ruderalis in it then it is more of a true Auto and light will have little effect on when it flowers. Some will say pot size can slow it down a little. From what I have read it has to do with when the tap roots hits the bottom of the pot that triggers flower. Because they grow in the far north that has permafrost and only a little bit of soil and time for them to grow.

Then there are others that are beard from photo's to flower quicklly. Those can have issues if given to much light.

Yours seems to be going back into veg and I would let her reveg a little before doing anything else.

Back
Top Bottom