Can any one help with the scrog

Dani smoke

I'm wandering should I trim off these fan leafs so the new growths can receive more light?

Attachments

• IMG_20180925_100638.jpg
    IMG_20180925_100638.jpg
    876.1 KB · Views: 60
Iv only got until Sunday left in veg and Sunday will be 4 weeks exalcy from spout not ideally what I wanted but does size matter I thought the earlier the scrog the better? And she's also more stativa so I'm guessing the stretch will pretty much double if not more the size ?

The squares are to big really for the 1 pot and the net would need to be raised and longer time to fill it. Your going end up with multiple branches in 1 square which sort of defeats the purpose of having the net in the first place, 100% just train the shit out of her and I guarantee you will have a crazy bush sized plant with atleast a dozen tops. Sativa leaning aswel so loads of play during stretch. Keep us posted mate would love see how she turns out.

The nets to the sides of the tent I did think about adding in some more string to smaller the squares.... Nets can easily be raised up or down aswell I'm gutted tbh because I wanted to just train train train but I have work commencing 1st of October In the property and will need to lights and fans to be out of u get what I mean lol..... Im not too fussed about quantity it's more quality for me and of corse IL keep you posted :)

Some tuckin and re arranging she seems to be flying now thank god IV never only vegged for 4 week so im spectical

Attachments

• IMG_20180926_134406.jpg
    IMG_20180926_134406.jpg
    951.3 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom