Can anyone help me out?

PuKKiE

420 Member
My baby are around 1 week old and they look unhealthy :( can anyone tell me what wrong is going on with them.
Many thanks

Attachments

• 39454FBF-FBFD-419C-9D2C-AAFCA03454CA.jpeg
    39454FBF-FBFD-419C-9D2C-AAFCA03454CA.jpeg
    618.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 1735B348-B1AA-4F49-81BA-EA703ECC3207.jpeg
    1735B348-B1AA-4F49-81BA-EA703ECC3207.jpeg
    952 KB · Views: 101
  • 84B6DACC-D96F-4768-A3EA-A0A2EEF89E9F.jpeg
    84B6DACC-D96F-4768-A3EA-A0A2EEF89E9F.jpeg
    928.4 KB · Views: 98
My baby are around 1 week old and they look unhealthy :( can anyone tell me what wrong is going on with them.
Many thanks
Yep, you're killing them...either you planted them in hot soil or you're feeding them...either way, babies don't need to be fed just a little water...:rip::rip::rip:...oh and BTW :welcome: to the forum :goodluck: there's a link in my sig to help noobies out...

Hi Mocha
Yep, you're killing them...either you planted them in hot soil or you're feeding them...either way, babies don't need to be fed just a little water...:rip::rip::rip:...oh and BTW :welcome: to the forum :goodluck: there's a link in my sig to help noobies out...

Is there anyway to help them recover?

Hi Mocha

Is there anyway to help them recover?
IDK...and by that I mean IDK what soil you're in or coco??? IDK if you're feeding it...I don't know what you PH your water at...I just don't know...help me help you...read the link in my sig and come back with all info and others will come and help out too :peace:....and there's always a way to save them, just gotta know a few things first before making any rash decisions :reading420magazine:

IDK...and by that I mean IDK what soil you're in or coco??? IDK if you're feeding it...I don't know what you PH your water at...I just don't know...help me help you...read the link in my sig and come back with all info and others will come and help out too :peace:....and there's always a way to save them, just gotta know a few things first before making any rash decisions :reading420magazine:
Hi Mocha,
I’m growing in Coco Coir Medium, just transplanted for a week and I already fed them at the fist day transplanted. And the PH is 6.5.
This is my first grow and haven’t got much experience :((

You should never let Coco dry out. You should be feed / watering at least twice a day. I would go to quarter strength nutrients until it looks healthier and then bump it to half strength. Either way though, you cannot over water Coco and you need to be watering several times a day if possible. You should be pH'ing your water/ food to 5.8 or 5.9

You should never let Coco dry out. You should be feed / watering at least twice a day. I would go to quarter strength nutrients until it looks healthier and then bump it to half strength. Either way though, you cannot over water Coco and you need to be watering several times a day if possible. You should be pH'ing your water/ food to 5.8 or 5.9
I disagree, my last grow was coco 2 waterings a day is excessive and unnecessary

I disagree, my last grow was coco 2 waterings a day is excessive and unnecessary
Disagree if you wish. Most in coco find twice to work well. Maybe your setup and pot size and temps made once work for you. While the OP has them in large pots compared to the plant size 1 watering a day may do for now however when they grow into their pot twice will be better. Since they are over fed and a pH history of 5 times more alkaline than they should have been getting twice a day at 5.8 with quarter strength nutes will help them pull out of the funk they are currently in.

Disagree if you wish. Most in coco find twice to work well. Maybe your setup and pot size and temps made once work for you. While the OP has them in large pots compared to the plant size 1 watering a day may do for now however when they grow into their pot twice will be better. Since they are over fed and a pH history of 5 times more alkaline than they should have been getting twice a day at 5.8 with quarter strength nutes will help them pull out of the funk they are currently in.
I had 15 gallon cloth pots

Attachments

• 20180605_121533.jpg
    20180605_121533.jpg
    993.5 KB · Views: 77
I never said let it dry out all the way or to treat it like soil, but tbr its more like a soil grow thena hydro. And it got me plenty far thank you
I'm glad it got you as far as it did. If you have to let your Coco sit for 5 days between waterings I'm sorry but something is not right. Either it's in way too big of a pot for the plant size or the plant is not drinking one or the other or both. 5 days between waterings is too far apart for Coco. We all have pictures of our plants so I'm not sure what that was about. I guess a picture of a bud halfway through flower is impressive. Here, I added a few pictures. I hope it impresses you as much as you did me.

Attachments

• 20190114_160311.jpg
    20190114_160311.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20190114_181707.jpg
    20190114_181707.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 20190114_160127.jpg
    20190114_160127.jpg
    698.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 20190114_181642.jpg
    20190114_181642.jpg
    811.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 20190114_182016.jpg
    20190114_182016.jpg
    810.8 KB · Views: 83
I'm glad it got you as far as it did. If you have to let your Coco sit for 5 days between waterings I'm sorry but something is not right. Either it's in way too big of a pot for the plant size or the plant is not drinking one or the other or both. 5 days between waterings is too far apart for Coco. We all have pictures of our plants so I'm not sure what that was about. I guess a picture of a bud halfway through flower is impressive.
It's my girls in coco lol you acted like my technique wouldnt work.

Attachments

• 20180820_133837.jpg
    20180820_133837.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 74
I never acted like it wouldn't work. I simply said it's not correct for Coco and not very common to especially go 5 days between waterings. Watering Coco should be done at least once a day and probably half of Growers or more find it necessary to do twice a day. Never said you way we wouldn't work but not everyone is growing in 15 gallon pots full of Coco where it doesn't dry out for five days either. I'm glad it works out for you. Maybe you'll get every other cocogro or on the Forum to start watering every 5 days.

I never said let it dry out all the way or to treat it like soil, but tbr its more like a soil grow thena hydro. And it got me plenty far thank you
I'm also not sure how growing in Coco is closer to growing in soil? You run the same pH as Hydro, you feed/water a lot more often than soil Etc. Not sure at all what would be that makes it more like growing in soil than Hydro. I guess maybe because it's in a pot.

Back
Top Bottom