I need help

Jdssdj2001

420 Member
Hey everyone can anyone tell me what's wrong with my plant please out if all my grows this has never happened

Attachments

• DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    652.4 KB · Views: 49
it gives the appearance of multiple issues .. the first thing that I would ask/address is why are you using hydro nutes when you are growing in soil? as you could be experiencing lockout / over fertilization.... the top of the plant also looks like light burn. do the fan leaves seem rigid meaning if you tried rolling a blade around your finger it would crack ?

You can use them in hydro coco and soil bud. The edge's that are effected do crack and the light is a red spec cfl 400 watt about 7 inches away from the plant. The soil is ph 6.5

You can use them in hydro coco and soil bud. The edge's that are effected do crack and the light is a red spec cfl 400 watt about 7 inches away from the plant. The soil is ph 6.5

I know you can use them in hydro and coco ...just never really heard of anyone feeding it to plants in soil and I suppose you could but at a very diluted amount and not very often as your soil should have its own food. I thinking the bulk of your issue is overfertilization causing lockout , thus the multiple symptoms...Im not a soil guy , Im a hydro man and also dabble in coco. I have used advanced in my time and I had an overfertilization issue and my large fan leaves looked similar to yours .

Yea I have flushed the soil to clear it now waiting for it to drop below 45-30% then start again if it pulls through. Never had the problem before so it's thrown me

Yea I have flushed the soil to clear it now waiting for it to drop below 45-30% then start again if it pulls through. Never had the problem before so it's thrown me
like I said I'm not a soil guy but none the less did you test your runoff water ? If not I would run some through there again and test the ppm of the runoff .

Yea run off it ph 6 dued
what was the ppm/ec/tds ...if you don't have a meter that measures one of those I would suggest that you pick one up especially since your using advanced stuff.

Back
Top Bottom