help me please!

sed360

can anyone tell me what is happening to my plant's?

phpT1LZ1SPM.jpg

and here too!

phpA34wSLPM.jpg

please help me i think it could be a nutrient disorder but don't really know as this is my first grow!:thanks:

the air temp is 25 c humidity only just sorted out but around the 50 -60 mark and they are in coco soil and using canna coco a and b nute's the plant's are around 6 week's old and in veg with 18 hour light a day the mark's are on the lower leaf's the ph is around 5.5 -6.0!

How much light do those leaves get? It looks like they are hidden under the canopy and not getting light which could be the problem. A plant can only support so much growth with a set amount of lumens. Once you reach this set point something has to give. that usually means the unlighted burried undergrowth goes first.

we tryed to leach the soil but i don't think we used enough water to get the proper affect! and i realized that the light's were only still on a 16 hour cycle so that's changed now to 19 hopefully that will make a difference ! it's only been 2 day's since we change it and they are looking better to the eye will have to see can you tell me how to leach properly flyfishinrock! thanks for the concern

generally speaking it takes about 3x the amount of water as the size of the pot. I.E. 15 gallons h2o through a 5 gal pot. Take your time, its kind-of a process to get that much water through. I think I would start by using a spoon and try to scrape the crust off the top, so as not to wash it right into the soil during the flush. I'm glad you didnt take offense to my ANYTHING remark, I was just wondering if you'd tried yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom