I need help

You got any recommendations on one bud

I like the Bluelab brand ...however they can be pricey ...you can get a basic one on amazon for under 20bucks, just do a search for a tds/ec or ppm meter .. I also wouldn't feed them any nutrient solution ...give them straight water until you get a ppm/tds/ec pen and can test the toxicity of the run off. say that because if you have been feeding them from the beginning im certain you have build up as I do know that soil does not flush salts out like coco ...so it may take awhile ..

lock out can cause all sorts of things brother ...I would have to say that one of the most common issues is lockout due to overfertilization....in other words people loving their plants to Death …..these plants respond well to tuff love ..lol .im laughing but I am serious .

Yea I have been feeding from the second node bud I will get one of amazon thanks guy's soil has been flushed will just give phed water for now

Just bought
XLUX Digital TDS Meter of amazon so hopefully I will get a better understanding

awesome …. in the mean time I would suggest you start searching and look fo things on the web about organic hydro as that is what you are doing in my opinion when you are using hydroponic nutes when growing in soil .

in regards to testing runoff or solution strength you need to subtract the tds/ec/ppm of your source water . I.E source water 200 ….runoff 1200....true tds/ppm is 1000

happy growing brother .

Back
Top Bottom