I need help please!

nastyboy

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? My other three plants are growing 1-2 in a day but she stopped at 8 in and has started growing weird 1 point leaves as you can see below. Can anyone help. I am using fox farm soil and hydro nutes. The room is a constant 75-80 Deg with 55-60% humidity under a 250 watt light 20 inch from the canopy of the plants. Any help is greatly appreciated. this one started out as my champion and just stopped now the other three are 8 in bigger over the last four days.
new_pic.jpg

I have had flowering clones do that when they went back to veg, but it only lasted a tier or two.. What light schedule are you on? What dose of hydro nutes are you feeding them? and why are you using hydro nutes?

Might be a fluke in the strian. Depending on how you got your plant, clone seed or what not, it may be an unstable strain. Ive had a plant grow only three leaves and still produce okay bud. It was somewhat stressing but not bad.

Ok so I am using hydro nutes cause the Jorge Servantes book says that is the best for for a potent and high yield. These all are only 2 weeks in the ground. I have them on a 20/4 schdule I think this one may have started to flower cause the timer on the light malfunctioned (or I did) and the light didnt come on all day while at work. I got them as clones and this one was the toughest looking but the others have just put it to shame as of the last 3 days. Thats actually good news cause thats what I've read and you just solidified it for me thanks. However I do have another problem. I came home today and found a bunch of gnats flying around and they were not there yesterday. How do I stop this? There hasn't been even one problem other than the one we are talking abouit till today. Thanks everyone.

Nice some kush is great :smokin:

Get some sticky fly strips to hang up in the room, make sure they done touch teh ladies, they will rip off leavs.

Sand on top of your medium or some platic wrap cut and stretched over the top of your pots would be good to kill any eggs in the soil.

Back
Top Bottom