Can I grow Tropical Flowers indoor next to marijuana?

CoAmendment64

So my grow tent has some extra room in it. I was wondering if anybody has advice on growing any flowers in the grow tent alongside my crop? I have read several forums, and pretty much most people say grow tomatoes with it, or grow more marijuana. I am not interested in more weed plants, and i'm not really a tomato person. Would much rather have some nice tropical lookin flowers in there to go along with the bamboo stakes and the lush greenery that's already there. A few things I would be worried about is either smell or taste being changed... But would pollen from other flowers affect the weed plants? Obviously I would have to find the right flowers that share the same hours of my light schedule. And I would want to start from seed to avoid any bugs that may be there. Just curious what other plants people have grown side by side with their lovely females, and if they would or wouldn't do it again!

Yes most definitely ... I like to use plants that I grew from either seed or root or bulb etc. In this way I can control the soil that enters the grow room ... Even normal flowering plants look tropical when given proper care and great light ... You can rotate the plants through out the house to bring a little natural beauty to areas that don't get enough light to produce flowers ...

Back
Top Bottom