Can I pull my outdoor plant now?

reign83

First off. new member and such and amazing site and great discussions and education. Thanks to everyone. I have read for months and never posted.

I live in a climate where fall will be approaching in 3-5 weeks. Let's call it Michigan. I have 3 outdoor babies, my very first grow from some quality clones, two different strains. My one strain has been in flowering mode for about 5-6 weeks now. My other two girls only about 3 weeks.

I would like to harvest the one now to ensure I get some winter stash and also for security reasons. The one mature plant is horribly smelly and massive.

i have checked the tri's with a loupe and I am mainly clear, very few cloudy. I understand that risk. But I have two other girls I am going to let run until the end.

See attached pics. Thoughts on pulling my one early? What do I lose? Buds are massive and full, hairs starting to turn red/brown

20160913_180333.jpg
20160911_224513.jpg

Thanks man, my biggest concern is weight I will lose. And being my first back yard garden I am nervous. I see in every thread I read, when you think they are ready, wait longer, and noobs always pull to early.

I just got the end of summer nerves.

My dog knocked some lower branches off a week ago because he is a moron and I dried and tried them. I know it works, it gets the job done, but is short lived.

I am more of a head high guy. I know clear and cloudy tri's usually result in more of a head buzz right? That is what I am after. But I would like a split of CBD/THC. But if I could chose my yeild it would be more THC heavy.

My prescription stuff I order is ideally a 16% THC 4% CBD, I would like the same, that is my sweet spot preference.

Let some tri's turn amber? They are all clear as day with 3 weeks before we see frost.....

Back
Top Bottom