Can I salvage anything from a ruined crop?

For my very first grow, I did two amnesia haze autos. For a first-time grow, things went really well. At the end I had a bunch of nice sized buds with milky trichs. However, I really screwed up trying to dry the buds (too much heat, no humidity). They dried in only 2 days. After curing I ended up with a very harsh tasting smoke that only yields a slight buzz. I have about 6 ounces of this stuff. I am wondering if it would be worth the time and effort to extract the oil from these plants. Any ideas?
Dry AmHaze I.JPG

I'm surprised it's not a good buzz even too dry

Maybe add some lemon peels or wet stems to add moisture back in it

Should get better over time, cure,

I'm surprised it's not a good buzz even too dry

Maybe add some lemon peels or wet stems to add moisture back in it

Should get better over time, cure,
Chris, your reply prompted me to try some today. It has been curing for months (in jars since late February), but I gave up on smoking it about a month ago. This time the buzz was a lot buzzier than I recall. It still tastes harsh, but maybe I can use it to mix with something that tastes good and eliminate at least some of the unpleasantness. Thanks!!

For my very first grow, I did two amnesia haze autos. For a first-time grow, things went really well. At the end I had a bunch of nice sized buds with milky trichs. However, I really screwed up trying to dry the buds (too much heat, no humidity). They dried in only 2 days. After curing I ended up with a very harsh tasting smoke that only yields a slight buzz. I have about 6 ounces of this stuff. I am wondering if it would be worth the time and effort to extract the oil from these plants. Any ideas?
Dry AmHaze I.JPG
You can make infused oil and put it in capsules or use it to cook with. One of the moderators on this site was advertising a little glass pipe I think it was called the perfect pipe. Do a search for something like that and they guarantee it takes the harshness out of smoking. The little glass pipe comes with replaceable filters that you're supposed to replace every few hits

Read this

Dry AmHaze I.JPG
I feel sorry for you bro, love your honesty.

If I were you I would make 6 pounds of cannabutter with that. Sorry to hear it didn't go as planned but in the long run you learned something and it will be a big benefit to your next crop.

Back
Top Bottom