Can I switch back to veg from flower?

Skid Harvey

Been on a 12/12 cycle for exactly 6 days. I messed up and put it into flower about 2 week early I think. Can I change it back by going 24 hours for a week or so?

Growing in soil

Thanks in advance

Hmmm.... I wonder what would happen. I haven't done this exact scenario but I suspect most likely you'd have a confused plant and a fair amount of time wasted while it sorts itself out again. Probably more weeks wasted than you would gain in the end I think. If you need to fill the space maybe cut a clone or two now and throw those in later as small plants? I have had vegging plants start the flowering process because of a bunch of lighting schedule screw-ups. And I waited and waited so long for them to stop growing funky three blades leaves and 'act normal' that eventually I just gave up and killed them and started over.
Take this with a grain of salt though- like I said I haven't tried revegging two weeks in to flowering. Hopefully someone will come along that has tried it.

Hey big guy! Hope you doin ok. Don't stress out. Let me tell you! You can do more harm then good while we run around and try and fix everything.

I've got a reveg in my signature. And the process really only adds on about 2 weeks. HOWEVER! I don't know your plant size but just wait it out. I've had auto flowers start flower while the plant was only 4 inches tall. But they're turning out nicely sized. Might only get an ounce or so.

I just think it's a bit more of a hassle to start over. But if you do, you have nothing to lose. She'll be just fine and will give you just as much herb

I am re-vegging a sativa that I harvested a few weeks ago at the moment too. Though mine isn't going quite as fast as Pigeon's hog did. I don't question that it can be done and is a really cool process but- it depends what you're trying to achieve. It may take you a few weeks to revert the plant to vegging again -in which time you would be that much further ahead with that flowering already even though maybe it's a bit smaller than you wanted.

I was about 4 week away from harvest and I noticed tiny leaves growing again around the buds I think it's revegging , prob Coz I haven't been strict on lighting this time , will it go back through veg even thou I can see some really nice buds on the plant , or what's best to do now
Thank u

Back
Top Bottom