Can i use the trace mineral tablets from the pharmacy for my plants?

maryjanegrowa

hey everyone im about to start my first grow and i was just wondering if i can use the mineral tablets from the drug store (zink, iron, copper, ect) instead of buyin nutes from advanced nutrients or another company

I have no idea if you can use those, but I wouldn't recommend it since there's a wide range of specific products for plants and those are most likely not designed for this. Advanced Nutrients are expensive but they are well worth it, your plants are going to grow like a motherfucker and the buds will get fat and big in no time. I have an organic setup and I use Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice, Grow for veg and Bloom for flower, they're about $60/Lt but they last for months (6-8) so in the end is not really that big of an investment. Try it.
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of setup are you planning on implementing.

Good luck.

Mmm i wouldn't like to say...

What a human being requires for daily dose requirement might be some what diffrent to what a plant requires on a daily basis !

In theory it should work with soil/compost grows but human requirements of said micro nutrients might be abit over the top for plants... leading to nutrient lock outs via improper balance of nutrients !

Careful analysis of requirements should be reasearched first before commnecing with such a project :thumb:

ya i did alot of serchin but i couldnt find anything on if it would work or not so i might try it with one plant.... and its not my perminent setup but for now i was gunna do a soil grow with promix soil, a 400 watt led light, some organic fertalizers from canadian tire all in a 3ft long 2 ft wide and 6 ft tall tents and dont worry this is not what im plannin on usin in the future this is just for some extra bud right now...and my friend gave me a box full of nutes from AN for like 50$ so i got a good deal

Back
Top Bottom