Can I used SM90 with Subculture B and or Hydro Guard?

Google helped me find a conversation about this on a different forum, including these snippets-
Doesn't mean it's true but it looks promising.

So I just got the scoop from Nutrilife (makers of sm-90).

SM-90 does not harm or kill beneficial bacteria or enzymes.

So products like Hygrozyme, Cannazym, and Hydroguard are good to go, as well as Mycorrhizal based products.

They said they ran tests so there you go...

k so i got in depth convo with nutrilife's owner (kelly) what he said is all the place that put that sm-90 wipe's out your beneficial is do to the fact that it wipes out other biological Pathogen in infact DOSE NOT kill any beneficial micro-biological organisms. it has been tested on Bio-Cat ( nutrilife benny's )

Bio-Cat has been scientifically formulated to provide all the essential ingredients and live cultures to support the rapid growth of over 47 different beneficial micro-biological organisms.

it was all so tested on B'cuzz,Botanicare & earth juice

he all so said he would test it with any new beneficial that have come out if i wanted him to....as far as why it kills Pathogen & not benny's he said he cant answer that the PHD that made it for him is now dead.

I believe this may explain why SM-90 can simultaneously kill pathogens while not harming bennies. The bennies are aerobic while the pathogens are anaerobic.

I haven't spoken any more to Kelly about it, but my own tests have revealed that the bennies survive just fine.
I have been using bennies and SM-90 in my Waterfarm setup with my mother plants.
I did periodic tests by checking with a microscope.
Even if you don't have a microscope, try the combo.
If you are familiar with what the bennies do in your system, it will be easy to see what effect SM-90 has for you.

Back
Top Bottom