First RDWC Grow Ever - 1300 Watts In 2.5 x 2.5 x 5 Feet

Question should I remove most fan leaves or leave them lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There is no light getting into my tent they have all been on the same slight schedule 18/6 they are all auto flowers

The one flowering is only 2weeks ahead of the one that isn't but according to my dates it should be in full bloom but I could way off lol . I really need to write down my dates

There is no light getting into my tent they have all been on the same slight schedule 18/6 they are all auto flowers

I asked because you said your photo was a lights off photo but you had obvious lights on the plants.

Your plants though, good luck.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420

It was just as the lights shut off I went in there a snapped a photo

Should I prune this sucker again
420-magazine-mobile1204019360.jpg

Rifleman what do you think it's supposed to be an auto flower but it isn't flowering could it be possible that it's not? Or that I've done sometime to make it not flower? Light isn't the issue it gets it's 6 hours of dark and 18 of light no light leaks....I've topped it once but aren't they suppose to flower by the forth set of leaves

I never cut the roots I just pushed them back and put a filter on the inside on the buckets so they can drain better, and yeah this thing is super slow at flowering, this one plant could fill my entire tent but i can't cut the the other 2 cause they aren't don't flowering yet

I love DWC. High energy consumption, High Maintenance, Noisy. Keep building your intergalactic THC rocket ship :)

Lol that's why my buddy's say that it looks like a space ship hahahaha!!! But a THC rocket
Ship! ( I may have taken a bong hoot or 2 or 3 )

That's what I was thinking probably switch it to 12/12 hey? Now my other question is this? If I were to switch it to 12/12 would it affect the plants that are flowering already

Ok I'll take your advice and when the lights go out today it will be switched

420-magazine-mobile868711795.jpg
gave her a gooood trim went from this to this
420-magazine-mobile1787230374.jpg
and fast forward one more day
420-magazine-mobile1335608149.jpg

The other trainwreck is doing greeeat
420-magazine-mobile1517718923.jpg
420-magazine-mobile274498494.jpg
420-magazine-mobile451424645.jpg