First Grow - 2 x 2.5 - LED

Tigerwilly

Hey Guys, This is my first grow and if someone is interested in a smaller stealth setup.
This is a Gorilla 2 x 2,5 with hight extension to 6'7.
I am using a 300W LED as light and Can-Fan 125L with 4 speed switch and a Path/Rhino carbon filter. I also have two 5'9 clip fans and a humidifier. My intake air comes from a small 4" fan.
I am planning on growing one plant in a 5 gallon pot with some LST:ing through the trellis netting. I have run some test and my temps are still a bit high maxing at around 82-83, the humidifier helps to take down the temps a bit. The humidity is at around 38 - 40 but using the humidifier will bump it up to 55-60.

walkin1.jpg

The Gorilla 2 x 2,5 in a closet.

My extractor with the carbon filter. I might hang a few CO2 bags from the trellis netting in the sealing and have one clip fan blow it down on the plant, but I'll see if I get more problems with heat when I start the growth.

Sweet deal Tigerwilly, I'll sub up for the grow. I think your temps are ideal... You don't want to go over 86°f, at that point almost all growth slows to crawl. Early seedlings like a slightly warmer environment aswell. I'm sure you'll tinker your way to perfection, good luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hey Guys,

Sorry for not updating anything yet. I am super busy at work which requires me to travel alot as I am a freelance artist. I will start the grow in February next year, sorry for the delay. Before that I will have weeks when I am away from home, and my grow project is a secret that I only know about :) so I cant ask someone to water my plants when I am away.

I made some tweeks to the setup, before I was blowing the warm air just out from the grow tent close to the air vent hole in the wall that leads out from the building. I attached the exhaust tube from the tent with a wall mount to the air went leading out from the building and now all the warm air goes straight out. My temps are now at around 79-80 max.
The 6 inch clip fans where making a lot of noise because they made the frame micro vibrate so I got 4 inch fans with speed control now. Super quiet setup now, when the door is closed to the closet you cant hear any fan noise :D

The plan is to grow 2 plants in 5 gallon pots. I will grow two auto strains, both from Nirvana seed shop.

White Widow Autflower Fem. Just for fun and everyone suggested to start with WW :)

Nirvana(R) White Widow Weed autoflower Seeds | $7 / Plant

Supreme CBD Lemon OG Autoflower fem. For my backpains and for medical use.

Supreme CBD lemon OG automatic

I will continue to read books and websites on growing and hope to have a successful first grow. I'll start posting pictures in February 2017, stay tuned :D

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom