First RDWC! 1300 watts in a 2.5 x 2.5 x 5f

Shorty, looks great!! Great yield thus far.

Im looking at the PS 1000 as well .
Really? Sweet!

Gives me more confidence that my research isn't wasted. Especially when someone as experienced as you is interested in the same lights. :)
The spectrum looks promising, although a light rail is mandatory, but it'll work for my near future 6 plant flower area (roughly 8×5).

Their Goliath looks great as well, no nees for the lightrail, but costs $300-$400 more.

Today I'll place 3 seeds in a moist napkin, hope to get 100% germination. Unless anyone recommends another method. I.e Cup of water?

Can't wait for my autos to arrive next week.

~Gotta grow it to know it~

I thought you were talking about me lol when you said someone as experienced as you..... I was thinking to myself this my first ever grow lol ( I'm stoned )

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I thought you were talking about me lol when you said someone as experienced as you..... I was thinking to myself this my first ever grow lol ( I'm stoned )

Haha.

Hey, you have more experience than me, that's for sure. Lol

Enjoy that sweet sweet smoke. .

I'm toking on some Chem Dawg at the moment. .

In a few months I'll be smoking something I grew!

BTW, how are you like the RDWC system, besides the amazing plants you grew.

High maintenance?

Happy you chose this method?

Any tips you'd like to share?

I'm on the fence as to which system to build....

Thanks in advance!

Shorty, looks great!! Great yield thus far.

Really? Sweet!

Gives me more confidence that my research isn't wasted. Especially when someone as experienced as you is interested in the same lights. :)
The spectrum looks promising, although a light rail is mandatory, but it'll work for my near future 6 plant flower area (roughly 8×5).

Their Goliath looks great as well, no nees for the lightrail, but costs $300-$400 more.

Today I'll place 3 seeds in a moist napkin, hope to get 100% germination. Unless anyone recommends another method. I.e Cup of water?

Can't wait for my autos to arrive next week.

This is only my 4th indoor grow so not that experienced, if we hang around 420mag we're bound to learn something. Everyone here contributes to our collective knowledge. I have a light rail 4.0 so the PS 1000 just made sense. I hope to have it by the time my girls start to flower in a couple of weeks.

BTW, how are you like the RDWC system, besides the amazing plants you grew.

High maintenance?

Happy you chose this method?

Any tips you'd like to share?

I'm on the fence as to which system to build....

Thanks in advance!

The initial setup can be tedious! But when you figure everything out it's pretty easy, MAKE SURE your system is clean and sterile!!!!! I'm cleaning EVERYTHING soaking it in H2o2 solution. Am I happy I choose this method...absolutely!!!! Overwhelming at some points, I'd stay up watching my system making sure everything was running smoothly and constantly reading! But once you figure it out very rewarding. If you choose this system feel free to hit me up for questions

The initial setup can be tedious! But when you figure everything out it's pretty easy, MAKE SURE your system is clean and sterile!!!!! I'm cleaning EVERYTHING soaking it in H2o2 solution. Am I happy I choose this method...absolutely!!!! Overwhelming at some points, I'd stay up watching my system making sure everything was running smoothly and constantly reading! But once you figure it out very rewarding. If you choose this system feel free to hit me up for questions

Great! Thank you, I shall take you up on that offer for sure.

I think I'll just bite the bullet and building a (6) 9 Gallon bucket DWC system for the flower area under PS 1000 (8'x4'), maybe upgrade it to a recirculating system after I gain some experience. Shortly after I'll setup the (6) 5 gallon bucket veg area under PS 500 (4ish'x4', maybe more). Using 10" net pots in both setups for easy transport? Lets see...

Example of bloom scrog area.

420-magazine-mobile1357437044.jpg

Please let me know if anything I type sounds odd, I encourage friendly advice.

I appreciate all of the info thus far!

Ill be watchng this for sure Vex
Thx bud!

It's just a concept at the moment. The location isn't quite ready for the size needed to start building. In the meantime time I'm fininshing up my 2x4x6 tent for seedlings and autos.

I've decided to emulate/customize the Current Culture DWC 6 site system, in an 8'x4' row. Thinking of using 2-3" tubing instead of PVC to provide enough slack inorder to pull a pot out for care/training.

Going build the individual 4'x1-1.5' pvc scrog with an angle at each end. Trying to squeeze them all under the 8x4 footprint. Hope it works out.

Example:
420-magazine-mobile1223489063.jpg

This photo inspired me, and made my heart smile.

420-magazine-mobile1224082685.jpg

Maybe not that small, maybe like 2" mesh
Ahh ok. Looking forward to seeing it.

I've got the Kiwi Skunk bean in a papertowl, while the 2 Cookies Kush beans are floating in a cup of water.

Here we gooooooo!!

420-magazine-mobile1389712171.jpg

Sorry I've haven't been around...I'm going through a rough and emotional break up with my old lady I probably won't be posting anything until my next grow which will be in a few weeks I've had to move everything out of our place and relocate!

Well I'm back guys I've managed to get everything out of my old women's place and into another here's my set up now upgraded to a 3x3x6.5feet 1000watt 2 3 gallon buckets RDWC I finally got a BLueLab guardian meter whoop whoop
420-magazine-mobile816421231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile76672519.jpg

Back
Top Bottom