First RDWC Grow Ever - 1300 Watts In 2.5 x 2.5 x 5 Feet

It's unbelievable how frosty and big these nuggets are I took one for a little sample and am drying it out as we speak and boy oh boy does it look delicious

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I ain't oven drying it....eeewwww lol! I'm hang drying and then gonna throw into a canning jar for a few days then try it out

Thanks man it's my first one, and I dove head first into the RDWC lol waaay in over my head but I've managed to keep my head above water....barley lol I've done everything wrong with this grow I can't wait till the next one!

I tried to scrog my last grow but they shot up through the net before i realised what was about happen. They grew up into my lights eventually. Lol

Keep em frosty ya'll

420-magazine-mobile425846618.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1918829880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile252041989.jpg

I can't wait till this grow is done I keep getting rot root my Rez temp is 65-62 I use voodoo, piranha, and tarantula I also use sm-90 would that be the reason why? I was told I could use it with Beneficial bacteria? But recently I read that you shouldn't anyone know the answer?

Thanks man much appreciated I'm so nervous showing my nuggets on here! How is it looking so far ?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom