wearefarmers77

so i am a first time grower i am using 5 gallon buckets and also a ebb flow system will be posting pictures soon. i started veg in early janurary with clones gifted from a friend. we have been using elite nutrients and also cal mag due to purple stems , also added silica and terpinator all to the mix. which seems to be working perfectly fine so far . i will be flipping to flowering as of later today when the lights turn on. today i will be giving it the full 12/12 cycle been giving it a hr extra everyday since i started the flushing in the beginning of the week. am i able to also introuduce hydrozyme or sm90 i feel like the roots are starting to turn alil yellowish

what flush are you doing? you shouldn't be flushing plants unless you have some sort of problem. you should have had hydroxyl in from day 1 or senziym and of you top feed some great white mycorrhizae it will boost your roots massively. Alternatively you could use Orca liquid which is the liquid version of great white shark, it has less beneficials in but its still goo and won't sink to the bottom of the res or block up lines.

Well yes i put them in water they were already up for flipping and i believe due to the pump heat and heat in the room it heats up the water and made the roots turn yellow and noticed some nutrient lock up as well with some sort of slime . So i put them in water and hydgrozyme only 3 of them i put sm90 to see the results.

Back
Top Bottom