Can it Happen

flames12

super lemon haze topped and then pulled down. do you guys think it will work. here are some pics. figured more light penetration. the low stressed one is a clone of whiteberry. just pulled down couple of hours ago. real sturdy and strong

IMG_0578.gif

IMG_0575.gif

IMG_0576.gif

IMG_0577.gif

IMG_0574.gif

whitberry
IMG_0583.gif

IMG_0582.gif

IMG_0581.gif

second day and topped branches curled back up toward light. this method seems to promote more node stem growth so far but afraid its going to stretch to much
;)

ocean crest foxfarm for the medium. light is 18 inches away for light had to move super lemon haze to get a good pic of it. its pretty wide. for nutrients i am using fox farm grow big, big bloom, extra strenght tiger bloom. vegging at the moment about 5 weeks old on 24 hour light cycle almost ready to flower just waiting for perfect timing. super lemon haze (from seed) is growing out of control compared to my clone of whiteberry.
:morenutes:

Here are some updated pics of topped super lemon haze low stressed or would you call it high stressed???. lol. quick reaction time in terms of growing towards the light again. What a wonderful creation it can adapt and survive in almost any stressed situation

:popcorn:

IMG_0584.gif

IMG_0585.gif

IMG_0586.gif

view from above
IMG_0587.gif

IMG_0588.gif

here it is in regular lighting! just started flowering last night at 8pm. so here we go what u guys think can it happen!!!

IMG_0591.gif

IMG_0592.gif

IMG_0593.gif

IMG_0594.gif

IMG_0595.gif

IMG_0596.gif

IMG_0597.gif

:woohoo:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom