can someone help me start my hydro grow anybody?

jermz508

IF ANYONE IS EXPERIENCED WITH HYDRO GROWS PLEASE HELP ME OUT?

i have the hydro machine [for 6 plants]
1000 watt hps/mh light
reflector with glass shield
mylar reflective film
ducting fan for good air flow
ph meter
reservoir water heater
gh flora 3 kit [micro grow bloom]
those coco rock things
an the hydro seed pellets

do i need anything else?

There is a complete list here:

you need:

pH Up and pH Down
Oscillating Fan

you do not use a water heater that I ever heard of.

I highly urge you to read that.

Hardly anyone has a problem with too cool of water, and almost all of us have the problem of too hot water.

i havent even started the hydro grow yet im trying to get pointers an tips on how to get this shit started 8)

any tips on hydro grows?

I do suggest you start small, for your first grow. But read, and study. Determine your budget.
When I first started, I looked at DWC, Ebb and Flow, Hempy Bucket, Deep Water Culture, Drip, and found a grower who's system I liked, and I copied his.
In my tutorial, I show a DRIP, Ebb and Flow, DWC, etc, with diagrams, look at them and decide which one you like.
If you want me to make a list, a parts list, for a very simple easy SMALL grow, on either DWC for a clone or a Bubbleponcis from seeds, I'll help you.

listen to rose he wont steer you wrong. get your room set up and operational befor you decide to grow, find out what your temps are gunna be and how your gunna run your ventilation. better to resolve these problems first befor you have the plants in there. then germ your seeds id say do 4 of them for your first grow in the 6 site bubble system. once they have a nice half inch to inch long tap root put them in some rockwool cubes or some rapid rooter plugs and put them in your bubble system with plain phed water untill you get a few nodes and the plant is ready for nutes.

You never know what problems you will have on your first grow. There will be plenty.... Believe me. Start small. Get rid of the water heater....unless you live on the North Pole!! I had to buy a water cooler and I live in an air conditioned home. This is the best place in my opinion to get the information about growing you will ever need!!!

Back
Top Bottom